episode 26

Time skip.

The next day.

Location: Shatterdome main entrance.

Many paramedics were treating the injures workers that survived. Rescue teams were moving the rubble and debris, trying to find any survivors. Mega Mechs we're moving away the dead category 5+ kaiju from the Shatterdome. As more choppers were landing on the Shatterdome landing site, bringing more paramedics and rescue team.

Stacker: *sighs* We could have prevented all this.

Stacker look at the amount of the damage the Shatterdome had and the amount of dead body cover on white sheets.

Stacker: So much death, we lost many today.

Shigaraki: Understand this wasn't your fault.

Shigaraki, Ivan and Jayton were all standing behind him.

Ivan: Well be sending construction team to rebuild the Shatterdome.

Stacker: Rebuilding the Shatterdome is not the problem. The life's that were lost today is the problem. I was in charge of all this and I fail as a leader. The amount of life that were taken reach almost the thousands. Each of them have family members. How am I going to explain that to them?

Ivan: Tell them truth. Is the best options for now.

Stacker: With what proof? The Kaiju codename Shin. Her original body melted. Even the liquid vaporize. All the monsters and the workers that transform into monsters are all destroy. There's isn't a single one left. The new form that Shin took is destroy. And Gojira, we can't even find her body. We don't know if she's even alive or dead.

Jayton: What about the monster claw marks around the Shatterdome. Your Shatterdome have cameras right? You must have videotape of everything?

Stacker: The Monsters destroy them all. We have no footage. As if they knew we we're recording them.

Ivan: Keep in mind. We didn't know the kaiju code name Shin could spawn little Monsters from herself. And neither did we knew if they killed someone they'll turn into monsters.

Shigaraki: But it stop now.

Stacker: I don't want to sound negative. But I'm afraid this could happen again. We were lucky this time. But the next time, I highly doubt it.

Jayton: And the Jeagers?

Stacker: We only have Gipsy Danger. The other Jeagers we're damage by the Monsters.

Ivan: How many pilots you have left?

Stacker: Two. Noah and Dilo. From there everybody else is wounded or unconscious. They can't pilot a Jeager. They need to heal for a couple of days.

Shigaraki: All this was cause by one monster that controls other Monster.

Stacker: News well soom get out of how monsters that came from another Kaiju that was though dead and killed almost everyone in the Shatterdome.

Ivan: Not if we cover it.

Stacker: How can you cover that? It's impossible.

Ivan: Well find a way. We always do somehow.

Stacker: Were helpless at the moment. With only on Jaeger functionable. What if two kaijus or titans appear in two different places. Gipsy Danger can only go to one place. When his finish with one kaiju. The other kaiju would have already destroy the city and killed thousands. And what if Gojira is alive? One Jaeger alone can't beat her.

Jayton: Don't be a pessimist. You have one Jaeger. One is better then nothing.

Stacker: One is still not enough. One can't do the works of all the Jaegers. It well take at least six months to fix all the Jaegers. Four months if were lucky.