25. {beach club}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the three girls had been dropped off by aisha's mother to the beach club. as tory and gioia walked in, their eyes wandered around, amazed at the place.

"this is not the beach." tory chucked once the three reached the balcony, "where's are the homeless dudes on rollerblades and the guys shoving shitty hip-hop demos in your face?"

"yeah, this place seems a bit fancy." gioia agreed.

"no, don't worry, they'll come after they pass out the hors d'oeuvres." aisha joked, making the two chuckle, "we should grab something to eat."

gioia nodded, "yeah sure."

the three girls headed over to the food table, grabbing a plate each. gioia clutched her plate nervously and glanced at all the food.

"you want a slider?" tory asked the blonde girl.

"huh?" gioia asked, she hadn't been paying much attention.

"would you like me to put some sliders on your plate?" tory repeated, simplifying her question.

"ohhh, yes please." gioia nodded.

"so, what's your deal?" tory questioned as she placed the mini burgers on her plate.

"what do you mean?"

"you're a student at cobra kai, but you don't train?" tory questioned as she added more food to hers and gioia's plate, not bothering to ask.

"i had a uh... medical injury during the last tournament. some guy kicked my ribs and all my opponents kept going for it, leading to a few broken ribs."

"shit." tory winced, "that sounds terrible."

gioia shrugged, "glad it's over now, and my chest is healing from the bruises."

"yeah, that's good." tory nodded, "could you hold my plate? i'll be right back."

"where are you going?" gioia asked, although it was none of her business.

"just going to grab something." tory explained as she placed the plate in her free hand.

gioia watches her jog off and shrugged. she placed tory's plate down and picked up a slider from her own, observing as samantha larusso and aisha talked.