BortMelly

Requested by @tjayshoe

Ynw Melly(bottom intersex)

Ynw Bortlen(top)

In which best friends become more

Melly's pov

I was walking through the hallway of my high school when I walked into a wall?  Wait no it's not a wall .

Cortlen when did here get this tall before I could get out of my thoughts I felt my body being pulled up he was lifting me  up like I'm a lil kid.

This nigga gotta be mad asf out he lifting folks like they some lil ass kids but anyways .. I laid my head on his shoulder as carried through the halls on his hip.

When he got to our classroom door he kicked it open causing everyone to look at us.

He walked to the back of the room where our seats where and placed our bags down ,he went to put me in my chair but I whimpered and pushed my face further into his neck.

He let out a small sigh and down with me in his lap soon I was dozing off.

But was jumped awake when the bell rang causing bort to pull me closer and whisper into my ear"shh lil baby it's only the bell relax papi's gotchu" .

I heard Mrs.Rachetteford talking about some equation.

I whined and cuddled into him falling back to sleep soon I was woken up.
"Dada wheres awre we?"

"Pup we are at your house"

"Me no wants to be here"
"Why not angel?"

"Meanies liwe here"

"Ok bubs ,then i'll take you to my house is that ok?"

"Yes pwease"

"Do you want me to be your daddy puppy?"

"Yes pwease be me dada"

Time skip to bort's house

I woke up again but this time I was in a bed it was bort's bed I knew cause I can smell his cologne on here.

I  was horny because of it so slid down my pants and panties and started rubbing with my kitty.

Rolling over I arched my back and thrusted 3 fingers into my hole moaning as I imagined it was Cortlyn thrusting into me 3 fingers wasn't enough so I added another one .

I began rocking my hips against my fingers causing them to go deeper I moaned loudly as the brushed my special spot some I was shaking and quivering as  I orgasmed screaming cort's name.

I rolled back onto my back to catch my breath but soon opened my eyes as I heard clapping.

I saw Bort standing in the door with a smile on his face"thanks for the show princess but you know that you are not supposed to do that without daddy being here"

"But daddy I was horny"
"I don't care pup you have to be punished so no more masturbating or sex for a week am I understood?"

"Yes daddy"

"Are you gonna be a good boy?"

"Yes daddy imma be a good boy"

And with that we went downstairs and relaxed on the couch.