Chapter 58

Chiyo pov
I stand on the other side of Kaachan as Shikaku explains to the other kage what our recon team has found out. With every mintue that passes we are getting closer and closer to somebodies death...

"Chiyo, Tsuchikage these where just completed." Gaara hands Onoki his and tosses me mine. I run my fingers over the symbol before replacing my headband with it.

"Chiyo I assume you have prepared everything you are going to need." I nod at A, "Hai I have everything ready and my fastest dragon on standby." I zone out for the rest of the meeting which Touma scolded me for, "Chiyo." I look over to my right to find Gaara looking at me, "Are you all right?"

I could hear the thousands of shinobi be low us. The Kage decided that even though I am not a captain I should be up here still.

"I would be lying if I said I wasnt a little bit nervous." He places a hand on my shoulder squeezing it slightly, "We will get threw this together my friend."

"Here are your Captains!!" Gaara and the others go forward, the crowd roaring to life at the sight of them. "And the shinobi who will provide help to all units!"

I take a deep breath then slowly walk foward, I look over the crowd amazed to see all the shinobi of the Five Great Nations. Not long after small fights break out, of course this isn't going to go as smooth as we hoped. I send chakra to my throat, "Enough!!" My voice booming over the area wood shooting threw the ground separating people.

The wood recedes into the ground and I send a nod to Gaara who nods back.

"In the name of gain and profit for ones national and village shinobi have hurt eachother for many years. From the First to the Third Great Ninja War and the conflicts in between. All that hatred, cried out for power thus I was born. In the past I was hatred, power and a jinchuriki. I hated this world and all its people I had thought about destroying both. That is exactly what the Akatsuki are trying to do now. But then two shinobi from the Leaf changed me and my views. One I met when I was a child who was shunned by the people of my own village. She taught me that I was not a monster, that I was just a container. With her I was normal and happy. The other stopped me from hurting his comrades and village. But he did not blame or hate me after the fact instead he called me friend. They both have bled for me and cried for me. A shinobi from another village who was supposed to be there enemy. We are not enemies now because all of us have felt the same pain caused by the Akatsuki. The Sand, the Stone, the Leaf, the Mist and the Cloud are no more. Now we are only shinobi and if you are still unable to forgive the Sand you can come back and face me after this war is over and we have won! One of my friends I spoke about is a target of our enemy, if he falls into there hands our world is over. I want to protect my friend and I want to protect this entire world. I am young and inexperienced to do it all on my own. So I ask all of you please lend me your strength for this fight."

I smirk as the crowd cheers at his words, "He's getting very good at speechs." I agree silently with Touma, "All those who feel the same as I follow me!"

(Small time skip)

I stay back in the cloud with A and Kaachan waiting for someone to request my help.

I sit in the corner and pull out the chakra necklace from underneath my armor. Sakuras chakra swirling strong, "Kid she will be fine, Sakura is strong enough to protect herself." I tuck it back into my shirt and chew the inside of my cheek.

"I know but I can't help but worry..."

"Chiyo your being request to help the Third division."

I move to the window, "Chiyo!" I look at Kaachan over my shoulder, "Be careful." I smirk at her before jumping out summoning Rai. I wonder what Kakashi-nii is dealing with to have requested my presences.