Chapter nine.

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

***

The soft wind blew hitting y/n's face, she smiled closing her eyes feeling her hair moving as the wind kept coming through the window. She felt happy today, even though she knew the feeling was going to get ruined by her sister and Jungkook.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw Jungkook and his friends laughing and talking as they made their way to their seats. She tried not to make eye contact with any of them, just wanted to mind her own business and look out of the window. 
Everything went normal in her first-class nun of Jungkook's friends came to bother her and she was quite happy with it. With a smile on her face, she quickly started packing her things into her bag ready for her next class.

Not wanting to bother anyone she stood up from her seat heading towards the classroom door, but before she could leave a deep voice stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going, dork?" Jungkook shouts loud enough for the whole class to hear, everyone was now looking towards her direction. 

y/n hated attention she just wanted to be invisible her whole life but obviously faith was not with her today. She tried ignoring his words and quickly twisted the doorknob but she stopped again hearing his dark voice.

"Take one more step and you'll regretted, y/n." his voice sounded croaky as if he was commanding her not to ignore his words.

But y/n couldn't care less, she had self-respect and didn't want to get humiliated Infront of the whole class. She shrugs off his words and quickly went out not wanting to create anymore drama. 

As he saw her leave, anger built inside of him how dare she ignore his words like that, now he got humiliated in front of the whole class. One of Jungkook's friends whispered something in his left hear making Jungkook smirk in an evil way.

All of y/n's classes ended meaning she could go home, nothing bad happened after that incident in the morning so she felt over joyed. walking out of the school she saw her sister with Jungkook looking towards her both having a slight smirk on their faces, she didn't think too much of it and slowly jogged towards the exit. 

But as soon as she steps outside, she gets hit in the face with bags of flour and eggs.

***

y/n loudly gasped rubbing her eyes making sure that her nightmare wasn't reality.

"Having bad dreams again?" Hwan asks as he takes a seat next to her having a concerned look on his face.

"More like having flashbacks of memories I hate," she answers back while yawning.

I still can't believe that you agreed on getting engaged to Jungkook," Amy spoke entering the room both hands filled with snacks "He bullied you and you still agreed, wow talk about a Wattpad story." Quipped Amy making Hwan laugh.

"The only reason why I agreed to this was that doctor Ahn told me he is the only way I can be cured, as he started this disease and he is the only one that could end it." y/n spoke in a serious voice making Hwan and Amy look at each other trying to figure out where you got the confidence to speak in such a determined voice.

"So, what you trying to say is once you get cured you will divorce him?" Hwan questioned looking towards at you.

"Yes, that's right." y/n said folding both of her arms up to her chest looking at Hwan.

"Wow y/n, I'm impressed!" Amy teased making y/n question herself "you are turning into a badass and I love it!" she cheered, feeling happy that y/n finally got her self-confidence back and isn't shy to speak her mind.

"I am not, I just want revenge."

***

Vote

Vote