bonus chapter: 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

His dark eyes were roaming over her body in a way that made me want to stab him

He wore a smile full of charm, his eyes stormed over with lust. 

His voice was smooth as he said nonsense things to her and she laughed softly, obviously not noticing what he was trying to accomplish. 

I wanted to fucking slit his throat.  

I stood, leaning my shoulder onto the wall while I watch the boy flirt with my girl. A cold glass of water held in my hands, my grip tight against it, and my jaw clenches from anger. 

Apparently, he was an old friend of Leo's. 

Time seemed to slow down when I saw his hand reach out to Elvi's hair, tucking it behind his ear. I saw her face turn into disgust and she slowly turns her head towards me, her eyes asking for help. 

I only watch amused, knowing later I was gonna have a talk with her. 

"I-I have a husband," her timid voice says. 

His face scrunched up in an ugly way. "Who?" He questions like it mattered. 

She turns around in her bar stool and points at me, the boys eyes widening when he sees me. 

That's right.

"C-can you leave me alone n-now?" She quietly asks. 

"Yeah, I don't feel like I want to, princess."

"Leave her the fuck alone, ratatouille," I demand, beginning to walk towards them now. He glares at me and I glare back before he finally nods after a few seconds and scutters out of the room. Like a rat. 

I stare down at the short girl, turning her so her back was facing the bar and I lean to put my hands on it, caging her in between them. 

Her big brown eyes look up at me, glistening softly with water. She wore her usual white dress with some pink converse and looked absolutely beautiful. "What were you doing, baby?"

~