Chapter 73

Chapter 73 - The Green Sun (2)     

A few workers, hoses in hand, sprayed out a lot of water.

It was kind of awkward witnessing the man-made rain.

Chi Ying, on the other hand, was able to sufficiently capture everyone's attention and, instead, focused on her feeling on unjust.

She played the silent part of the movie but the audiences' heart ache was real.

It was the insignificant characters that move the society forward.

There was no background music, special effect, or post production work but half of the audiences had tears in their eyes.

The first day of the filming of Gu YuanChen's new work and all of Qi Yuan's fans who missed their idol were touched by a nameless newbie.

That pair of eyes that could convey any emotions shone into everybody's memories like sparkling stars.

Now Chi Ying finally realized why Director Gu told her that all the scenes had to pass with one shot.

***

Whether it was Gu YuanChen's marketing or the effect of netizens, #First Day of Filming of Director Gu's New Work# made it into that night's most trended list.

Clicking into that link, many of Chi Ying's pictures on site could be seen many of the popular Weibo accounts.

The film emperor's fans voluntarily created some topics:

#The little sister whose acting skills had exploded#

#What was it like to make it through with one shot every time#

#I didn't see my idol but I now became a newbie's fan, what should I do#

The public opinions came crashing down and many thought that Chi Ying, a newbie known by no one, was the female lead of Gu YuanChen's newest work.

Netizens were never friendly toward a newbie, especially one that could become popular from one web show.

Those who were jealous or bitter had unleashed themselves.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know who that was."

"I don't know who that was. +1"

"I don't know who that was. +10086"

"I don't know who that was. +my ID number"

"How could you tell her acting skills from a few profile shots?"

"How could you tell her acting skills from so far off?"

"Water army for sure."

"Let's just go to bed."

With just a few blurry pictures on the internet, the comments from the few audiences on site that day seemed pale.

After the subjects on Chi Ying rose quickly, they also died down quickly.

Right when the netizens lamented that nobody knew who Chi Ying was, the classmates of the film academy suddenly exploded.

Someone said that was their department flower Chi Ying, a very well-known student in the performing department. She was low-key, kind, and has good grades. She was a recipient of the national scholarship every year who also played the role of female lead during the graduation play. Of course her acting skill was impressive.

Some posted promotional photos from the graduation play and other posted pictures that they have taken stealthily when they have run into her before on campus.

The girl in the photos were impeccable. Her smile was warm and her temperament tender and quiet.

The students at the film academy all commented positively on her and, once again, the subjects surrounding Chi Ying picked up once again.

The netizens all lamented how one could look so attractive in pictures taken by other's cellphones.

Lu JingYan had been in meetings all day long and there was noticeable tiredness in his eyes. He rubbed between his brows and then saw the most trended searches on Weibo.

Chi Ying, kneeling in the mud, her wet ebony hair glued onto her pure, white cheeks. Her eyes red and she was covered in mud from top to bottom. She looked like she was about to succumb to the wind.

Her clothes were soaked by the pouring rain and the loose clothing clearly accentuated her nice feminine curvature.

Jiang Chong was speechless. Why was it that Chi Ying always played the role in a tragedy?

Even him, as a normal person, felt his heart ached when he saw her, let long Boss Lu, who has already seemingly starting to lose it.

Jiang Chong turned his head and, sure enough, saw that Lu JingYan's face had turned a little bit pale and he seemed to have frozen.