25

Kay'Liyah Rose

" santi come here

" santi come here.. " i said as i brushed my hair in the hallway mirror.

i heard little footsteps before feeling her lean on my legs.. " yes? "

" you wanna hang with me today? or you chilling with your dad? " i asked looking down at her.

" hang with you " she answered.

" okay, come on let's go pick you out an outfit.. " i told her, she started walking up the steps as i followed. we entered her room before i went to her closet while she sat in her vanity chair.

" you like this? " i asked showing her an two piece outfit.

" yes.. " she nodded her head, i sat it down on her bed before going over to her shoe rack, i picked out some brown fur slides with a couple of jewelry pieces. " you wanna wear sunglasses or no? "

" i guess " she shrugged.. i laughed and laid everything out..

" come on let's go bath.. " i said, she got up and followed me into her little bathroom.
-

1,362 likesKayLiy- santi girl 💗Comments Disabled

1,362 likes
KayLiy- santi girl 💗
Comments Disabled

" bae what we eating for lunch? " i asked glock as i walked into his game room.

" whatchu & santi wanna eat? " he asked not taking his attention off his game.

" i don't know what i want, santi want Mcdonalds though.. "

" she not eating that shit.. whatever you decide to get i'a eat.. "

" okay, we'll be back in a couple of hours.. " i said.

" wea y'all going? " he asked pausing his game before looking back at me.

" to go find the baby stuff.. and we gone have girl time while we out.. " i told him. he chuckled and motioned for me to come here.