Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge

3rd POV

A few hours later at the police station there is a row of police outside on the balcony inside the doors buzz two cops open the door Zizi and Reyes both walk through they make a turn Zizi looks at Reyes and ask "See" A policewoman walk by they make another turn "I called in every cop on our payroll" Zizi opens the door for Reyes to enter "We're covered".

Reyes enters they walk as Joao opens the door "We've got every entrance covered with weapons teams" They stop Reyes looks at Zizi "God Himself couldn't get at your money if He wanted to" Reyes just said "God isn't my worry" He looks to Joao nods at him who turns scans a door open for Zizi and Reyes to enter Joao follows them.

Meanwhile coming out of a tunnel is Hobbs truck and behind him is three black Dodge Charger SRT-8 inside the truck Luke ask "You ready" Sitting next to him is Elena who looks to him Luke look at her she turn forward said "I'm ready" Luke turns forward he turns the wheel making his car turn and brakes the gate the police at the balcony runs to the side firing at the truck as it drives by.

While the three black cars make the turn following Hobbs who breaks the stone mini pillars the police notice the cars and start firing at them as they drive pass Luke drives forward as the three black cars follow Luke turns and starts going towards the wall he exhales and press the pedal going faster and break through the wall entering the evidence room.

Once he stops, he shifts gears to reverse making the truck go out backwards and move to the side while the three black cars turn to a stop facing forward and getting out is Dom, Brian, and C/n.

C/n POV

Dom, Brian and I went to the back of our cars, and each grab a cable we pull them into the evidence room and hook them onto the vault while Hobbs and Elena stop the police from coming, we run to our cars entering without getting shot I said "All right let's go" I shift gears and press the pedal we start going forward.

But we didn't move much I look back to see the Vault not moving I look forward "Come on, baby" I press the pedal "Come with us" We keep going until we start to move forward, I laugh as we drive forward dragging the vault behind us passing police as they run to their cars "This is going to be fun" We hear the sirens.

We drove out of the parking lot I turn my wheel going right but the vault had us move our asses more left and slower "Damn" I shift gears and change pedals, so we go forward while being shot at, I hear Dom said "Call it out, Mia" We hear Mia said "You've got a straight shot for two blocks" We went forward two blocks "Go right".

Brian said "Got it" We turn our wheels I hand brake going right dragging the Vault as people run out of the way we drive forward passing a bus we hear sirens Mia said "Well, the plan's working" I look back the forward "You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail" I raise my radio said "Good let's keep it that way".

I lower it Mia said "You guys have to move fast" We keep driving forward Brian ask "What's the best route" Mia said "Okay, keep going straight another half mile onto Rua Fonseca" We keep driving forward "And then go left" We reach the turn, but police cars appear I said "Shit" I raise my radio "Uh, better find another turn, Mia" Dom said "C/n right, it ain't gonna work".

Looking forward a police officer threw something on the ground Brian said "Spikes head, Dom, C/n" It was spikes "We got spikes" Dom said "We're going right" But police cars arrive I raise my radio said "More police cars" Brian said "It's too tight, we're not gonna fit" But Dom said "We got no choice, now" I lower my radio and turn the wheel going pass the cars.