ฅ Chapter 23 ฅ

A/N: So it kinda gets a little heated at the end but it's nothing too bad :)

POV George

What was that?

Dream is already heading back to the table after whatever that encounter was, his hand still in his pocket after slipping the paper in. He sits down and looks over at Sapnap with a questionable expression on his face before he opens his mouth to speak.

"Some girl just gave me her phone number." He chuckles with a smile on his face, my heart twinges in reaction.

"Way to go man!" Sap says, give Dream a rough pat on the shoulder and a light shove, he laughs again in response. I look down and start to fidget with the sleeves of my hoodie, unsure of what I'm meant to do right now.

I feel a stare on the side of my head not letting up, but choose to ignore it as my anxiety is gradually starting to rise again. I was already regretting this idea the moment I agreed to it, and so far I have not changed my mind.

"You gonna text her?" I hear Sapnap speak up.

"I don't know," Dream says with a light shrug, "not really interested."

"Oh come on" Sap pushes on, "She probably worked up the courage to give her number and you're just gonna leave her hanging like that?" He huffs.

"Maybe I'll text her then," Dream sighs, "Although I'm not too keen on going on a date."

All of the sudden I decide I don't want to be here anymore. I abruptly stand up and grab the sunglasses on the table, pushing my chair back in with a screech from the floor.

"I'm getting some air." I say and turn to leave before anyone could say anything else. I really don't want to be alone but I don't think I could handle another minute of that conversation.

I slip the sunglasses back onto my face as I open the door, letting it swing shut behind me loudly. I immediately take a seat on the concrete against the walls of the parlor, letting my head lean back to rest against the bricks.

I know I'm not with Dream, but for some reason I just got this horrible sour feeling in my gut when I saw him talk to that girl. I mean, good for him on possibly getting a girl. I visibly wince at the thought, not currently liking the ideas in my head.

Crowds of people are still taking up the entire boardwalk, whether they're rushing to get somewhere or just standing to talk and block anyone's path, I can feel my nerves starting to creep up more. I shrink more into myself as an older man passes just a little too close to me. I just really want to go home right now.

A moment later, the door swings open and Dream steps outside, looking around for a second before he spots me and walks over.

"You okay?" He questions genuinely. I nod lightly in response, not feeling like talking.

"Ready to get out of here?" He asks me, reaching a hand down and out towards me. I grab his hand and he helps pull me up, but I immediately let go as soon as I gain my balance.

"Let's go." I mumble as I watch Sapnap finally step outside. I avoid any contact with Dream as I follow close behind Sap through the crowds of people as he barrels through.

We finally reach the car and I quicken my pace to slip in the backseat before Sapnap does, letting him take the passenger seat. Dream climbs into the driver's side quietly and the action makes me feel like I might puke. Thank gosh we're not that far from the house.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

As we finally pull into the driveway, I swing my door open and climb out quickly. I slightly rush to the front door, opening it right away as it is almost always unlocked.

I beeline straight to Dream's room and crouch on the floor next to my suitcase, starting to organize it a bit in order to pack my stuff into it so I could move back to the guest room.

All of the sudden, I hear the door behind me shut and I jolt, not expecting the noise. I turn my head to see Dream staring down at me, his arms crossed on his chest as he leans against the wall with his left shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He asks scarily without much emotion. My ears fold back to hug my head tightly.

"..moving my stuff back to the other room.." I mumble, almost scared to speak. Dream pushes himself off the wall and starts taking a few steps towards me, my heart is hammering in my chest as he reaches me.

"C,mere," he beckons with his hand. I follow his request and stand up, meeting him face to face before I immediately turn away to avoid eye contact.

"Look at me," he commands. I don't listen and move my eye sight down to the floor until I feel a hand gently on my face to lift my head up.

"What's the matter?" He asks with a stern but gentle voice. I gnaw on my lip to the point where I can taste metallic.

"George, please." He begs. I take a huge breath before finally speaking.

"Just figured I should move, since y'know.." My voice wavers off as my brows furrow at the thought.

"No, I don't know." He responds, I sigh out of annoyance of having to further explain.

"Well, you're gonna text that girl and maybe go on a date with her so I should probably just go back to what I was doing before..." I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Back to what?" Dream asks, "George...?" I open my eyes again to look at him.

"Are you...jealous?" He asks, his eyes slightly lighting up. A blush explodes onto my face as he starts to smile at my reaction. God damnit.

"I didn't take you for the jealous type," Dream smirks at me as I try to look away again. All of the sudden Dream pulls me in and connects our lips without hesitation. If I wasn't confused before, I certainly am now.

He pulls away after a second and smiles at me kindly.

"I was never gonna call the girl, I was just saying that so Sap would leave it alone." He sighs as his eyes inspect my face.

"She wasn't even my type anyway. The entire conversation I had with her was just her fishing for any compliments she could get." He fake gagged and I could feel my face creep up into a smile in response.

"Then what's your type?" I ask silently.

"You." He says before I surge forward and go in for a kiss.

His arm wraps around my waist to pull me in closer as I reach up to clasp my hands together behind his neck. I feel his tongue swipe across my lip and immediately give him what he wants, deepening the kiss as I start to bring him closer to the bed.

The room feels a few degrees hotter as he holds me closer, my entire body feels on fire, but in a good way. My tail uncurls from around my waist and is now lashing wildly behind me as my ears stick up on my head.

Dream pulls me closer again except this time his thigh hits in between my legs and I sharply inhale, the sensation feeling heavenly. My face feels as though it might melt off by how flustered I currently feel.

"George..?" Dream questions breathlessly after pulling away for a moment. I take a few breaths as I look at him in response.. He smiles as he moves his hand up to cup my face.

"Do you want this?" He asks gently, "Verbal response, please." I stop for a split second to consider what I was getting myself into, but immediately pause all thoughts and spit out my answer.

"Yes, yes I want this." I feel his hold tighten as he moves me and lays me back onto the bed. He connects our lips again immediately and it was then, where I knew I would never want to feel apart from him again.

(Word Count: 1377)

A/N: eeeee not gonna edit and I wrote the entire thing half asleep so apologies