75: I Do Not Want a Heart

'It is a really small village.'

Dream is stealthily scouting the first village that Night found. It is really small and there might be less than a thousand people residing in the village. Dream thought of that, as no one is walking around and it is extremely quiet.

"This village is quite strange." Night said while hiding in Apple's shadow. Then suddenly a woman walked out from one of the houses. She is wearing a long sleeve dress and her hair is all kept in a bun with a white cloth covering it. She have a big pile of dirty clothes on her arms and she seems in a hurry. She is running towards the shore.

"Apple and I will be following her!" Night said and Apple hurriedly and stealthily followed the woman.

Dream then decided to walk around the building the woman came out from.

As Dream comes near, she hear people agonizingly moaning. She poke her head in to one of the windows and saw twenty people laying on the ground. There is no barely space in between them. Some are even throwing up and the person next to them are even getting contaminated with the mess.

"This is..."

"What are you doing there?! You will get contaminated! Didn't your parents told you not to- huh?"

Dream was startled when someone suddenly grabbed her arm. That person have a dark hair and a brown round eyes. He is also wearing a long sleeve like the lady that run out to the shore. He is also wearing a white mask.

"You- where you come from? Who are you?"

'We are in Spade?!!'

Dream was lost for words. Her body start trembling when she realized that this person and the people inside the building have all characteristics of the common people of Spade.

"You have blonde hair and blue eyes. Are you from Diamond Country? How you got here? Where are your guardians?"

Dream flinched and realized that she does not look like a Spadian right now, thanks to the disguise Night bestow her.

Dream refocus her attention.

"I-I am a wonderer... I am in training with my priesthood... A-a wondering priest in training."

The man is the one who got surprised this time.

"You? A young boy that is a priest in training?"

The man looked up and down to the child. The child's clothing are old and it looks like the child had been traveling for a long time already.

But that is because, Dream's clothes are the old clothes of Dia's mother, who wondered for a long time. Dream is also wearing a hood that it made difficult to tell her figure. Dream also tied up her hair and only some pieces are hanging low.

The man who is assessing Dream thought that even though the child's garments are old and dirty, the child still looked quite holy. He also assumed that the child is a boy as the child is tall and skinny.

"Uhmm... Can you please let me go?"

"Ah! Forgive me child. But you should not be here. You are young and if you contract the disease, your small body will not be able to handle it."

"Uhmm! May I inquire what is going on?"

The man looked back to Dream with eyes full of suspicion.

"Ah! It is just, I plan to travel around Spade for a long time so I need to-"

Dream could not help to make excuses as she is curious and worried. The people inside that are suffering is her people. As a royal, she feel responsible.