🔞 Yandere! D.va x Reader

Requested by LynLostInFandoms
WARNING! This fic will be for mature audiences! There will be a scene of murder and a smut scene! Viewer discretion is advised.

~(y/n) POV~
"Hey Hana! I saw your stream last night! That 1v3 part was so cool!"

I try and wave Hana down but she doesn't even turn around, just speed walks away. I feel my smile fade as I sigh. It's been like this for two months now. It was like a switch, one day were best friends hanging out with all our free time, then suddenly she doesn't even want to hold a conversation longer then mission details. I sigh as I try and remember if anything happened between us, but nothing comes to mind.

"Something must've happened at home, she wouldn't just ghost me like this right?"

I go around the corner, and my eyes grow wide. Who is that? My heart feels like it breaks a bit as I see Hana laughing with a woman, she must be a new agent. I sigh a bit as I walk away. At least she's happy. I stop in my tracks as I swallow my pride then walk over to them.

"Hey Hana! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later? I don't have any missions for the week and we could,"

She doesn't look at me as she walks away with the new girl. I can't take this anymore. If she won't even give me an explanation. I have to ask soldier if that position is still open.

~small time skip~

"Are you sure about this (y/n)? You'd make a great asset to the new watchpoint but I feel like you're more needed here."

I can't look Soldier in the eyes as I feel myself wondering if this is what I want. I shake my head as I look up at my commander. He gets up from his desk before walking up to me.

"I'll give you two weeks to give me a solid answer. Till then we'll have Lena and Zenyatta go."

Soldier pats my shoulder before walking me out of his office.

"I think what you need right now is some food. You seem very out of it."

I nod my head a bit as I follow Soldier.

~Hana POV~
I can't help but feel the ache in my heart when I hear (y/n) call out to me but I have to do this. Soon this whole thing will be in the past and we can forget we ever stopped talking. I've heard rumors that this newbie Alex is going to ask out (y/n). I have to get rid of her if we even get a chance together. I put on a big smile as I walk to her.

"Hey there newbie!"

She tenses up as she turns to look at me. Her short hair seemed to move on it's own as it poofed out.

"Hello! Uh, D.va right?"

"The one and only!"

She gives me a smile as I see her start to get calmer.

"Thank goodness, I've been having the worst luck remembering peoples names, and then working here some people have a hairline trigger and might actually hurt me if I call them the wrong name."

She gives me a grimace as she probably recalls someone, more then likely Samson, yelling at her. I continue smiling as I lead her away. My heart shatters as I hear (y/n) call out to us but I quickly take the newbie away. She has to understand I'm doing this for us and before we can go forth in our relationship we have to get rid of all distractions.

~time skip~
Alex can actually hold her liquor down. She's taken a lot of shots and she doesn't even seem fazed.

"God it's amazing I was able to get this opportunity to be an agent here! It's been my dream to help people like this since I was a girl. Hang on I'll be back I have to use the restroom."