Chapter 5

-Nate POV-

Two days after the huge fight between Sammy, Alex and I, Sammy finally cooled down. I don't understand why he was so worked up about me just talking to her. I tried to talk to Alex secretly but Sammy made sure I wasn't out of his sight.

But I came up with a better plan, I had gotten her number from Jack - who seemed annoyed at the fact that I wanted - and from there I'd make a plan to see her.

To AlexWilk: Hey, it's Nate! Sorry about the other night... :(

From AlexWilk: Hi! Its okay. Sammy always does that. :)

ToAlexWilk: I wanna see you Alex...tonight.

From AlexWilk: Do you think thats smart?

ToAlexWilk: Well look out your window and tell me?

In a minute I saw her curtain move and her beautiful face poking out the window. I waved at her, she shook her head and waved me to climb up. And so I did.

-

"Are you insane!?" She whisper-yelled when I was finally up in her room.

I ignored her question and looked around the blue and white room. "Its cute, I didn't know the first time in a girls room would be me sneaking in." I said.

"Well you better have a good excuse because if Sammy finds you here he'll - " she started but I interrupted her with an unexpected kiss, crashing my lips against hers.

She stiffened at first but loosened up when I pulled her waist closer. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kiss me harder. I squeezed her in my arms, letting her know how much I want her.

The familiar fire from the kiss we shared at the party burned in my stomach. I felt like i could conquer the world with her in my arms.

"Nate you can't just kiss -" she said when I pulled away. I chuckled.

"Yes I can." I said planting several soft kisses on her lips. She smiled into the kisses, still had her arms around me neck. She was shorter than me by a head so she stood on her toes.

She sighed. "We barely know each other and you're in my room kissing me."

"But I know you make me feel some type of way, Alex Wilkinson and that I want to get to know you more than now." I said tracing my finger along her tiny face.

She was about to respond when there was a knock on her door. "Lex can we talk?" It was Sammy

"Shiit." She said. I wasn't scared of Sammy catching me here in his sisters room. I actually wanted him to know so he could get over the fact that I want  her.

"In a minute!" She yelled and then shoved me into her closet. I chuckled but she punched me in the gut and shut the closet door. I tried being quiet.

-ALEX POV-

"Whats up?" I asked Sammy. I kept glancing back at him and the closet door, silently praying Nate wouldn't expose himself.

"I just wanna say sorry for being so harsh. I just care about you so much Alex and I want the best for you."

I sighed and fiddled with my finger. "I get that Sam, but im not a little girl anymore - "

"Just listen Alex. I know how easy you can fall inlove because of you know?..." He was quiet then continued. "So just stay away from Nate okay? Trust me you'll thank me in the long run."

I decided to just shut up because I'd never win with him. "Yeah I get that. Thanks."

He smiled and turned to leave. I wanted to push him out. "Oh Lex?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm only looking out for you." He smiled.

I nodded and shut the door, sighed and leaned my forehead against it. I was sick of being treated like a little girl. I felt Nate behind me, wrapping his arms around my body. My heart was beating really fast.

"I've got you baby girl." He whispered in my ear and held me closer. I couldn't think of anything sweet or touching back so intertwined my hands into his hands and squeezed hard.

_______
This was boring lol! Its gets really cool though this has to be my fave story line, so excited for this fanfic