19

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" I missed you " Rosie said while hugging me.

" I missed you too, but what were you doing here? " I asked her while hugging her back.

" I should be the one to ask you this question. " Rosie said while dismissing her Pa and I did the same, they both bowed us before walking away giving us privacy.

" Well, I signed a deal with this company, so yeah came for the regular meeting, but what are you doing here? " I asked her confused while we were on the escalator.

Guys, meet my best friend Rosie Chase Griffin. She is also a CEO of a company, while my company is ranked in 3rd position her company is 2nd place. She has a mate who is the soon to be Alpha of a pack and his name is Chase Griffin. They both are so cute though.

" I came to visit my mate " She said while her eyes sparkled.

" Is he working here? " I asked her with excitement.

" Yes, he is a Coo of this company " She said and dragged me towards the lift.

" Ohh, after a long time I am going to meet chase, he is just a mood lifter " I said to her while she laughed out.

" He is, but who is your mate? I didn't even meet him " She said while frowning.

" You know my situation dude. " I said her while sighing.

" You are overthinking Ama, only we both know your secret and we are not going to reveal it so there is no problem, give a chance to your mate. Poor him might have waited for you for a long time. " she said while rubbing my back.

" I know but what if something happens to him or his family because of me. " I said her while turning my head. She was about to say but stopped when lift door opened. As the lift door opened, I saw Amelia.

" My morning is ruined," said Phoebe (Witch) and I chuckled. Amelia and the rest of the group behind her entered the lift while greeting us while bowing Rosie and me. Except Amelia who bowed only for Rose with a smile on her face. I know that it is fake.

" What's that for? " Asked Rosie with a frown. One thing you should know about Rosie is she is a curious bitch.

" My so-called sister is here " I mind linked her. Normal wolves or even an Alpha cannot mind link other wolves if they are not from their pack. But I have Bella (Demon) with me so I can mind link her. Oh wait. I didn't say you the powers of anyone right. Now I don't have much time as I am with Rosie. But for you to understand I will say you about Bella.

As you all know Bella is a Demon. And her favorite food is soul. Yes, a literal soul of the living beings. She has two long groans on her head indicating that she has a highest position or supreme leader of the Hell. Bella is a Queen of hell and worked as a grim reaper before she became a queen. And her powers are super strength, mind manipulation.

She can manipulate anything, even non-living thing objects. Like, she doesn't chat a spell like Phoebe (Witch) but she can speak with the objects and commands it to do her work. And if it comes to Humans, she manipulates the mind to do her work. And she can mind link to any supernatural creature. Bella looks like a psycho while manipulating, with a wicked grin. Bella has black wings, and you should know some facts about it.

Black wings are Angels that are considered evil. They are dangerous and most of their presence can be detected by sadness. Their wings are black, and they can transform into animals, most commonly ravens. The black wings are so strong that Angels avoid fighting them if they can help it. Their best defense against Black wings is to stay undetected. Most angels have never even seen a Black wing, let alone fight one.

A sudden pinch startled me. I hissed and death glared Rosie, who was acting like nothing happened.

" What's that for? " I asked her frowning.

" You were daydreaming " she told me rolling her eyes.

" But where is your sister " She mind linked me again.

" The girl who is giving you smile " I said and she looked here and there as a covering and when she saw she giggled. One by one started to leave except Amelia, me and Rosie. Rosie took out her phone and dialed a number.

" Hello baby, where are you? " She asked sweetly. Eww that's cringe. She never speaks with me like this, and for me she is just a weird pig.

" Ok I will be there, yeah ok love you too " She finally hanged up and as she looked at me while giggling.

" Why did you scrunch your nose like that? " She asked while laughing.

" Next time record the way you speak to me and him, listen the record and you will scrunch your nose like this. " I told her while giving her a tight-lipped smile.

" Let's go, shall we? " she said while dragging me changing the topic.

" Why to ask when you decided to drag me away " I said her while getting dragged on by her. While we are walking or while I am getting dragged on I saw Amelia who was glaring at me with so much hatred.

Calm down girl. I thought while rolling my eyes at her.

" Why are you taking me to the Ceo office, the Coo office is here " I said her while pointing towards the room, but she mindlessly dragged me.

And as she opened the door, I saw mate who was doing something in his computer.

" Baby " yelled out Rosie while entering the room. And I prepared for the embarrassment situation. But what shocked me is that mate also looked shocked and spoke.

" Sweety " said mate, and my heart broke into pieces.

Is rose is cheating on Chase?

Did I miss something? All the million questions ran in my brain.

The end of our love story came before it even started.