𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐wings and things

"𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

"𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

SAM WAS CURRENTLY PLAYING POOL at a bar, making a bet with a random stranger as Dean was sitting at a bar stool, with Aurora next to him. Of course, a bar isn't ideal for a child, but he thought to bring her instead of leaving her alone at the hotel.

Sam hit the cue ball precisely, making a majority of the solid balls go in the baskets. He
was about to take another hit until he spotted Ruby in the near distance.

"Keep the money."

"Wha- keep the money?" Dean asked in disbelief, not believing his brother. He followed where his brother was walking to see Ruby at the bar stool. His shocked expression turned to a calmed, yet disgusted look.

"Come on, baby." Dean picked up Aurora as she lazily laid her head on his shoulder, being sleepy after drinking two lemonades.

"Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near me."

"I just have some info, and then I'm gone." Ruby redirected her attention from Dean to the child who was staring in awe at the woman. "Who's the kid?"

"My daughter."

"I didn't know you had a kid, don't seem like the daddy type," Ruby said, staring deeply at the child then back at Dean.

"I didn't either, until yesterday. And trust me, I'm definitely the daddy type." Aurora lightly lifted her head and rubbed her eyes to see a gorgeous woman standing in front of her.

"Hello," Aurora said to Ruby, tiredly, yet with a small smile appearing at the edge of her lips.

"Hi, honey." Ruby genuinely smiled back at the child. Aurora stretched her arms out towards Sam, indicating that she wanted him to hold her. After a few seconds, Sam grabbed his niece as she slept peacefully on his tall body. She smiled, seeing the high view, making her think that she was on top of the world.

"I'm hearing a few whispers. A girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday. The demons seem pretty keen on finding her. Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter egg hunt." Both Winchester's looked at each other for a second before taking their attention back to Ruby.

"Why? Who is she?"

"No idea. I'm just delivering the news. You can do whatever you want with it. Far as I'm concerned, I told you, I'm done."