The Ladybug Earrings

As the bell rang, Marinette and I grab our things to head to the library. As we were walking down the stairs, I asked Marinette if we could invite Alya to come with us as she is also new.

"Uh-sure!" was her reply.

I made my way to Alya's seat and extended my hand towards her, "Hello, your new here right?"

She nodded and shook my hand, "My name's Alya."

"I'm Yin and this is Marinette." Marinette waved her hand shyly at her.

"Since you and Yin are new, what don't I guide you two to the library?" Offered Marinette.

On our way to the library, Alya introduced herself and talked about her family and annoying it is to have so many sisters and how lucky we were to be only childs and I very much agreed with her. I had siblings in the real world and they could probably win the award for most annoying person on earth. Speaking of the real world, I wonder how my family reacted to my death...

"Well I disagree, I think that it would be wonderful to have siblings!"

I shook my head at Marinette, "Your only saying that because you haven't suffered yet."

"Aren't you an only child too Yin? How would you know?"

"W-well, I have the most annoying cousins and my aunt often leaves them with my mother and I to babysit," I lied.

"At least you understand my pain!" said Alya dramatically. Laughing, we entered the library and were glared at by the librarian.

"Thanks a lot, Alya," I playfully glared at her.

"You laughed, not me!" She's got a point.

It had already been a few minutes sine we've entered the library and I suspect that Ivan had already been akumatised  around this time-

I heard the scream of civilians outside the library. Marinette, Alya and I rushed toward the screens displaying the CCTV's view. Ivan- or rather Stoneheart was wrecking havoc in the city.

"Is that...Ivan's voice?" exclaimed Mariette.

"It's almost like he's been turned into a real life supervillain! Ok..GPS check, battery check, I am SO outta here!"

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked Alya, even thought I already knew.

"If there's a supervillian, there's always a superhero nearby! No way am I missing it!"

"Wait, Alya-" But she was already gone.

"She's going to get hurt out there!"

"Yes," I said slowly, "but she's already made up her mind! And if we follow her we may get hurt too!"

"Your right...Well let's go!"

"Go? Go where?"

"We're going to take shelter at my house, it's right across the street, we'll be able to get there safely!" 

"Okay..." Wait, but this means I'm going to see her transform! This could be good, after all, having a secret between friends could help our friendship become stronger! Or maybe Master Fu won't let Marinette be Ladybug since I know her identity...but to late to turn back now, we're already at her house!

After getting introduced to Tom and Sabine, Marinette and I went up to her room. And may I say, I was incredible! Although it was smaller than mine the balcony on the top still beat everything.

"Ugh, I hate first days back at school," groaned Marinette

"Same...Hey Marinate, that's a cool looking box you have there," I said pointing to the miraculous box.