𝐬𝐢𝐱.

THE GROUP then pulled up to the house of the pilot fairly shortly on

THE GROUP then pulled up to the house of the pilot fairly shortly on. Once pulling up to the house Pope unbuckled himself from his seat and got up to begin the plan.

"Don't do anything dangerous." Kiara stated.

"Come on I'm not JJ." Pope exited the car.

"Funny Pope. Love third-wheeling. It's my favorite thing." JJ interjected.

Chiara furrowed her eyebrows, "So i'm just not here? Got it."

"How's it been going...with Pope and all?" JJ ignored Chiara fully proving her point.

"It's good." Kiara shortly answered.

"It's good? All right."

"Wait what? You and Pope?" Chiara sat up straighter. "Really?"

"Mhm." Kiara hummed.

"In the bedroom, is he, like, kinda freaky, 'cause it's Pope you know?" The blonde asked making both Carrera twins to look at him.

"Why are you asking her about that?" Chiara furrowed her eyebrows.

JJ shook his head, "I don't know. Just kinda curious. Just spitballing here."

Kiara turned back to the front with a grossed out look on her face. "You don't need to spitball. We could sit in silence."

"Please." Chiara begged.

"Ranking wise—"

"Oh you're still asking?" Kiara turned back around.

"—Yeah I was just curious—"

"You're still curious."

"—Is John B better?" JJ asked.

"What?" The two girls jumped in.

"Okay."

"John B too?" Chiara laughed. "Wow Kie, you've got them wrapped around your finger huh? High-five!"

Kiara shook her head and turned back around. Chiara gave herself a high-five seeing as her sister wasn't going to, being the one who found the new information funny.

"That whole 'no pogue on pogue macking' thing went out the window real quick." Chiara mumbled to herself trying not to laugh.

Pope then abruptly entered the car, talking about how the first phase of the plan was completed, to then look around to see the very awkward tension that wasn't there when he left previously.

"Everything— Are we all good?" Pope asked.

"Oh just peachy." Chiara smiled wide.

"AW why does she get to tickle?" JJ whined.

"She's the best tickler." Pope shrugged.

"Okay keep that for the bedroom." Chiara scrunched up here nose causing JJ to snort.