Chapter 17 Meeting not real

After a few days in school we have fun and Levy says something in our class "Ummm...mina-san I'm inviting everyone in our class to beach, so I'm hoping you all come tommorow Saturday 6 am. I'm wishing everyone will come :)"

Everyone talks about it if they come, what are their gonna wear or something but me I'm definetly because Levy is coming with Gajeel. I found out when were at the car girls and she just said to me yesterday. 'A-ano Lucy I have a b..boy.....friend..>/////Hontoda Levy!?! 0•0" "Mm. And he's name is Gajeel in our class" "I'm so so happy for you Levy!!" I hug her so much like to congrats her to have a boyfriend.

I was happy for that and I've never taught where I'm going its like I'm spaced out for it. And I didn't realize I hit my head to a classmate of mine or else, but when I see it without apologizing I just look at him or maybe.... I know him... "Are you ok, Lucy?" "Who are you?" "You see me everyday, well  sayonara" when he was gone...."Zeref...." When I shake my head I thought I was half asleep and its like no one see's it...right?

I was readying my stuff for the beach when I got home. Levy said they will go here to pick me up. And I just taught what I see.. Zeref... Is he real? "Don't over think Lucy! Just ready for the beach tommorow!" I go to my bed to sleep and have fun tommorow!!
~i didn't know that I finished already! Now its updated @morales07 and I'm in the school now doing nothing ~