Chapter 132

Time to plan my wedding...

Important a/n for this chapter you guys are gonna vote for the wedding stuff, comment your opinion based on the information I give you. In a few days I'll do what ever has the most votes or what I like the best. I will have you decide on an outfit later.

Me and techno sat on the couch talking about the finer details for our wedding.

*comment which one you want to see*

Outdoor or indoor wedding

What aesthetic

Two brides maids (the 3rd one is momza)

Y/n's maid of honor

Technos best man

Three groomsmen

A Ring bearer

Songs to play at the wedding

Away from the smp do we want to invite anyone else?

Anything extra?

Note: you can imagine whatever you want to have y/n wear at the wedding but I will be writing it in the POV of her wearing a dress and techno wearing a suit.

*back to the story*

Techno spoke "so Sammy is gonna be the flower girl, momza is gonna be one of your brides maids, Philza is gonna walk you down the isle. What else?"

I smiled just thinking about it. "I wanna invite the whole smp, your family and maybe a few other people... there's just one thing"

Techno tilted his head "what?" I hesitated but eventually spoke "I know I'm probably selfish for this but I don't want my parents there, I'm honestly dreading telling them about the engagement..."

Techno laughed a little before speaking "I agree and that's completely fine, you're not selfish. We can tell them together but we won't tell them when or where the wedding is."

I nodded. Me and techno talked a little bit more before eventually dropping the topic to get something to eat.

I started looking around the kitchen but there wasn't much to make a proper meal, techno was sitting on the couch when I spoke "we need to go to the store."

Techno groaned "I don't wanna" he said like a baby. I laughed "we have to unless you wanna starve." Techno stood up, walking over to me. I was looking in the fridge as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He hid his face in my neck before speaking "let's just go pick something up" I turned around, closing the fridge to face him. "Either way we still need to go to the store, we can't eat out every night."

Techno started pouting as he spoke. "Why not" completely ignoring his questions I said "what do you have against the store?"

Techno laughed. "I just don't wanna go shopping right now" I smiled, quickly kissing techno before speaking "we can go later but we have to go soon" techno nodded as he spoke "let go get some fast food and go eat at our tree"

I smiled. We haven't gone to the tree we first met at in a while. Techno walked away, grabbing his keys phone and wallet as I grabbed my bag and phone.

We both quickly got in technos car and started driving. We picked up some fast food before driving to the park by my old apartment complex.

We got out, walked to the tree, sat down and started eating. We started talking, making jokes and basically bullying each other as we ate. Techno spoke "I never thought I'd meet the love of my life playing a stupid block game but here we are..."

I laughed. "You mean you never thought you'd meet the love of your life while getting absolutely destroyed in a PvP match" techno scoffed. "First of all fuck you, second of all true"

We continued eating, eventually finishing up and cleaning the mess we made, we started heading home.

Once we made it home, we watched tv for a while before eventually heading to bed. Tomorrow we're going to figure out the rest of the details to our wedding and start looking for venues and shopping for all the stuff, I also have to figure out what I'm gonna wear... this should be fun.

But I still do wonder, who sent those flowers to me?

A/n sorry for the short chapter, this was mainly just to get your guys opinions on what to do for the wedding.

723 words