Chapter 8

Nara pov

I sat on the sofa while watching the music video of the song called 'Fever' with enhypen and the other staffs including Mr. Choi and Mrs. Jo. They said they needed to check out the video before posting it on youtube. Suddenly my phone rang making everyone look at me. Why does the ringtone suddenly went loud?

"Um sorry, give me time to answer this call okay", I said then headed out.

This is a call from Yeonsang. I pressed the 'accept' button as I went downstairs, suddenly my foot slipped as I fell on the floor that had just been mopped. I groaned in pain while holding my injured elbow. I immediately picked up my phone. It is badly damaged. Oh no Yeonsang just called me earlier. He must be worried if anything happens to me. I immediately went upstairs anxiously. As soon as I opened the door, everyone looked at me confused.

"U-Um can I borrow anyone's phone? My P-Phone is broken", I said while gasping for air.

"What? Why Nara? Why do you look so anxious?", asked Mr.Choi while holding out his phone.

"I-I was--", my sentence was cut short when Heeseung headed towards me with a worried face.

"What's with your elbow? It's bleeding? What happened?", He asked but I was busy dialing Yeonsang's number.

"It's okay, it's just a small wound, I fell just now, I didn't notice there was a sign that the floor had just been mopped", I said while waiting for Yeonsang to answer the call. Thankfully, he answered.

*ON THE PHONE*

Yeonsang: Hello? Who's this?

Me: Hello Yeonsang it's me, I borrowed Mr. Choi's phone because mine's broke just now

Yeonsang: Naranie! I thought something bad happened to you, are you okay?

Me: I'm fine, what's up? Why did you call me?

Yeonsang: Oh yeah, I just wanted to ask you if you want to come with us to send Yuri to the airport. You know about the news right?

Me: Oh yeah I knew about it. I'm sorry I can't, I'm working.

Yeonsang: Oh it's fine. Work safely Nara.

Me: alright, arrive safely at the airport!

Then I hung up. I sighed and flinched when Heeseung blocked my way with his arms. I looked at him and frown. Then he pulled my hand and bring me somewhere. It happened so fast, he pushed me gently on the sofa as he grabs a first-aid kit from the cabinet.

"Let me treat your wound", he said and reached his hand to my elbow. He took out some ointment and began to treat my wound. I was too stunned to speak or move.

_

Author's pov

Everyone looked at them as Heeseung drag her to the middle room.

"Just let them be, maybe Heeseung wants to treat her wound", Jay said while peeking at the middle room.

"Heeseung hyung looks mad and worried, I can see it because how he acted when he saw her wound", Sunoo said.

"He never acted like that before, maybe because she's his makeup artist and they have to take care of each other?", Jake explained.

"Aigoo guys just stop okay? What if they hear us?", Sunghoon said as they mumbled 'hm' and continued focusing on the music video.

_

Back to previous pov

Heeseung grabbed a bandage and wrapped all around my elbow after putting some ointment. I only can stare at him embarrassedly. Why is he doing this? Does he care about me?

Then, he wrapped the cloth tape to the bandage neatly. He looks like he's searching for scissors but there's none of it. Without hesitation, he ripped the cloth tape with his teeth making me gasped. (Well, that's attractive ya know). I looked down hiding my blush when he did that....

"Okay, done", he said and stood up.

"T-Thank you", I said and took a glance on my elbow.

"It will get better soon if you put the ointment daily, thank god it's not badly scratched", he said as I nodded as response.

"I-I'm sorry for being too rush, I was worried if you get badly injured", he said.

"It's okay, that's actually nice of you", I replied shyly.

As soon as we came out, everyone looked at us suspiciously like we did....something.

"Yah guys, I'm just treating her wound, stop looking at us like that.....", Heeseung said and sat together with them.

"Oh I heard that your phone's broke, let me see it", Jay said as I quickly grab it from my pocket and handed it to him.

"Oh...it's badly cracked, you might have to buy a new one", he said as I sighed.

"I will try ask mom about it or I'll buy it myself later", I said and sat on the sofa.

My heart....is beating fast when I remembered about that moment earlier....am I blushing??