Chapter 32

*Suhas Pov*

Like I thought this continued for one whole week. She is at least having her food properly and talking to me.

But she is not looking at me which I want her to do so badly. I want her to look at me and tell me what is hurting her this much.

I don't want her to hide anything from me even though I may sound like a hypocrite because I hid so much from her.

At present, we both are lying on the bed lost in our own thoughts. I am rubbing her still flat belly in small movements, and she is letting me.

"Navya! Tell me what is in your mind?" I asked her looking at the clock.

I don't know why Navya does that all time looking at it, but I got used to do the same. But I wish I know what she thinks looking at it.

"Why should I?" She asked back.

"It helps you in reducing the burden on your mind and will also help me not to worry. We need to share what is bugging us all the time." I replied.

"Then why did no one do that with me until now?" She asked again.

"We are stupid people, that's why." I replied understanding what she is talking about.

"No! You all are great people, but I am the big stupid in this world." She said sighing.

"Navya! I know what I did is completely wrong. But trust me when I say that no one is important in my life except you and my Mom." I said squeezing her hand in my other hand.

"Trust? That took a long holiday and left me completely. So don't put your hope on that thing to be with me." she said closing her eyes.

I was about to reply to her suggestion, but stopped when I felt her phone ringing. She frowned, but didn't lift it, so I took it from the bedside table and saw that it is from Divya.

"It is from Divya!" I said, looking at her.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." She mumbled.

I lifted the phone and put it on the speaker, but immediately wished I didn't because I heard a loud shout from her saying "Where the hell are you idiot? I have been calling you for one whole week."

"Divya! I am tired I will talk to you later." Navya said sitting up and took the mobile from me.

"Oh! But still you should have answered my call because I have great news for you." Divya said the final line in excitement.

"What is it?" Navya asked, sighing with still closed eyes.

"Mel just adopted two baby girls last week." Divya replied, and we both looked at the phone is shock.

"She did? Wow! That's amazing." Navya said, smiling for the first time after this long week.

"It is! She wanted you to be the first one to know this, but you didn't lift the phone." Divya said in accusing tone.

"I know! I should have." Navya said sighing.

"Don't sigh! I have always heard everyone saying pregnant women should always be happy. Now I made you happy with this news right." Divya asked excitedly.

"Pregnant?" Navya mumbled in confusion.

"Did you forget you are pregnant or something idiot?" Divya asked jokingly, but looking at Navya's expression, it seems like that should be asked as a real question.

"I am pregnant!" She said and started sobbing slowly, which she didn't at all from the day when she got to know about her family doings.

"Navya! Navya! Did I say anything wrong?" Divya asked when I took the mobile from Navya's hands.