𝓝𝓾𝓴𝓮

"Anyway, Thor. What's the story upstairs?", Steve asked.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable.", Thor informed.

"Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys.", Tony said through the comms.

"How do we do this?", Nat asked.

"As a team.", Cap answered.

"Is this the moment you give some big hero speech or somethi'n?", you ask picking up a Chitauri gun.

"I have unfinished buisness with Loki.", Thor said.

"Yeah, well get in line.", Clint said holding an arrow.

"Well just so you know, the line starts behind me.", you spoke.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us...", Cap got interuppted by a motorcycle noise. You all turn to see Brce approaching.

"So, this all seems horrible.", Bruce said after getting off.

"I've seen worse.", Nat said.

"Sorry"

"No. We could use a little worse."

"Hey Tony? We got Banner.", you say into the earpiece

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you.", Tony said and you saw him turn from behind a building with a Chitauri Levaithan on his tail.

"I don't see how that's a party.", Nat said.

"It's official. I'm never going to party with you Tin Can.", you say raising your hands.

"Dr. Banner, now mightbe a good time for you to get angry.", Cap said as Bruce walked towards the monster.

"That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry.", Bruce said and his body started to stretch and become green. 

He then turns into the Hulk and flips the Leviathan a full 360 degrees. Iron man extends his arm mid flight and shoots the creature in its soft spot. The chitauri soldiers hanging by the buildings roar. You all then form a circle. Natasha loads her guns, Clint pulls out his arrows, Thor re-adjusts Mjolnir (Jonathan) in his hands, Tony lands beside you, The Hulk roars, you make two spaers of ice in your hands and Captain looks above.

From the portal even more Chitauri soldiers and Leviathans come out.

"Guys.", Nat said.

"Call it cap.", Stark said.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash.", Steve said.

"Wanna give me a lift?", Clint asked.

"Right. Better clench up, LEGOLAS.", Tony said and lifted him off.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up. The three of us, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk.SMASH.", Cap said. 

"This is gonna be fun.", you say as you turn your head from side to side and crack your knuckles.

You stick you spear into one of the Chitauri soldiers and take their gun and pass it to Nat. You then see Loki in his chariot flying above looking down at you. Captain sees you looking at him.