20

Jolene's pov:

I woke up refreshed and happy it's weekend, I turned to my side to see Tadashi fast asleep. He looked so cute and innocent so I carressed his cheeks, I quietly got up and went to the bathroom because I started my period and also blood was on the side of my bed. I can't remember the last time I checked my period tracker.

Period cramps is such a b!tch, I found my pads in the cupboard. I took a warm shower and did my morning routine and of course wear my pad "Baby! Are you okay? Why is their blood on the bed?" Tadashi asked while knocking on the door.

I open the door to see him with a worried look on his face "Are you hurt?" he asked worriedly "I'm fine I'm on my period, it can be messy sometimes" I said taking off the bed sheets "What's a period?" Tadashi asked, I then explained everything to him and he seem to understand it pretty well.

"I see, but are you having the cramps?" Tadashi asked "Yeah but I took a warm shower and the pain ease" I said "Then you should rest, I'll make the bed" Tadashi said taking a sheet from my hand and put me to sit on the couch in our bedroom.

I watched him through the whole process and as he promise the bed was neatly made "Darling, have I done well making the bed?" Tadashi asked as he joined me on the couch "You did perfectly well" I chuckled.

"Did you like the promise ring I got you?" Tadashi asked "What promise ring?" I questioned confusingly before Tadashi showed me the ring on my finger. The had a beautiful diamond embedded in it and they were also some designs which looked like they were craved out.

"It's beautiful, I love it!" I said happily "I'm glad you like it" Tadashi said, a knock was heard on the door "Come in!" I said, the door open revealing Yazame and Maiko "Good morning mother, you look beautiful today" Miako greeted me "Good morning and you look beautiful yourself" I said with a smile.

"Master, your father called and he said he'll be visiting today at lunch" Yazame said "Okay thank you for the information, you may leave" Tadashi said before Yazame left "I'll be resuming piano classes from today" Miako said.

"Okay, should I pack you snack or anything?" I asked "No I'll be home before lunch besides I just had breakfast" Miako said "Okay then, don't try to scare anyone" Tadashi said "I won't" Miako said before leaving the room.

"I'm hungry, I'll go get breakfast" I said "If you need me I'll be in my office" Tadashi said before I existed the room. After breakfast I was laying on the couch reading one of my romance novel, I was really bored so I decided to be responsible for lunch. I mean cooking is the only thing that could fill my boredom.

Since Tadashi gave me a personal kitchen I made use of it "Mistress, what are you doing?" Yazame asked "I'm making lunch" I said "Should I call anyone over?" Yazame asked "Yeah, call Yushiro, Akio and Yuri. Kenji and and Akane went to some kind of shopping spree today so I won't bother them" I said.

Sometime later I was finished with lunch and set up the table "Now I feel hot, I should take a bath" I said to myself. After taking a nice cold shower I heard the doorbell rang and I guess it was Tadashi's father and his wife.

I wore a nice short sleeve vest and let my hair lose freely since o was too lazy to comb it, I went downstairs to see everyone was at the table except Miako "Oh! Here comes the shortest human" Akio said "Shut up! I'm 5"6 not a midget!" I said "Akio stop teasing my girlfriend!" Tadashi came in the living room.

"I'm home!" I heard Miako's voice "And here comes Wednesday from the Addamd Family" Akio said "I hope one day you choke" Miako walked in the dining room "That insult will shut him up for eternity" Yushiro chuckled.

After lunch everyone sat om the patio eating their dessert that I made of course "Thank you so much for the lunch" Tadashi's father said with a smile "Your welcome" I said with a smile "Where's Tadashi?" Yushiro asked "He's probably somewhere you won't find him" Akio said.

"Father is in is office idiot!" Maiko said "Excuse me" I said before leaving everyone, Tadashi wasn't in his office but I found him sitting on the terrance in our room "Hey! Why are you always running away when people are around? It's not polite" I pout "I don't know" Tadashi said pulling me on his lap.

"And thank you for the dessert" he took a bowl of dessert out of my hand "Your welcome" I said with a smile "Now I miss your lips" Tadashi said "Just tell me you want a kiss" I chuckled before placing a kiss on his lips.........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)