[VMinKook] Baby!

(Requested by pachkale 💜)

No one expected that Taekook would actually sail, and that shocked the whole world. But then the two announced that Jimin is also in the relationship. So, the relationship is poly. It was shocking. Then they got another shocked, they had announced that Jungkook is pregnant. No one even thought that the maknae is a bottom, people always thought he's a top because of his build. But you know? Things happens.

Jungkook pouts as he rubs his bump, they're expecting him to come out next month, which was now making the two panic. This is the first time that they're becoming fathers, well, Taehyung is the biological father, but they'll both act as the baby's daddy.
"You okay?" Jimin asks as he sat beside the younger, who nodded with a smile.
"Yeah, just princess kicking" Jungkook says, rubbing his bump again.
"Are you both excited to meet her?" Jungkook asks, looking at them.
"Of course we are! Just scared when you go to labor" Taehyung says, chuckling as he sat down on the other side. Jungkook smiles, shaking his head.

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad"

"It is bad! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Hurry the fuck up! My baby is coming out!" Jungkook says as he gripped onto the the couch as the two panicked, grabbing the things they had packed. They both helped Jungkook out and into the car and got in. After that, Jimin drove the car to the nearest hospital.

"Our little princess... " Jungkook says as he cradled the newborn baby in his arms, smiling as he caressed her cheek with his finger. The two looked at him with a smile. The news of Jungkook going into labor spread fast. The hyungs immediately went to them after that, wanting to see the baby.
"How about my baby?" Jimin asks, making Jungkook glare at him.

"You gotta wait"