You Should Eat More

(Requested by nadooshk1235 💜)

Jungkook continues to dance, trying to perfect the dance for the upcoming comeback. The six stared at him in worry, he hadn't eat anything since they arrived here. And since their manager bought them food, they wanted him to stop and take a break, eat something. Their maknae tend to do this, wanting his performance to be as perfect as it can. When he does a mistake, he beats himself up because of it, which is a bit worrying. Everyone makes mistakes, no one's perfect. But for Jungkook, he thinks making a mistake will make armys disappointed. He felt pressured because of it, not wanting the people he love to be disappointed at him.

"Kookie, come on, you need to take a break" Jimin says as he stood up and grabbed Jungkook by the hand. Jungkook yanks the older's hand, shaking his head.
"It's okay, I'll just eat later" Jungkook says, giving a small smile and went back to practicing. This went on for a few minutes until he felt lightheaded, which means he needs to stop. He stumbles back, pinching the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes in pain. The six stared at him, now more worried.
"Jungkook? You okay?" Jin asks, raising his brow.

Jungkook looks up and all he sees are blurry silhouettes, he blinks and they get clear and then blurry next. He shakes his head, groaning. He had to sit down because of this, and Namjoon had called a medic inside. The medic checks on Jungkook, while the six backs away, thinking the maknae needed air.

"Jungkook, you have low blood pressure, have you been eating?" The medic asks and the six looked at him. Jungkook finishes drinking the bottle of water he was given. He sighs, shaking his head.
"You need food, Jungkook, why aren't you eating?" The medic asks as he now gave Jungkook respirator as he had noticed the younger's breathing had gotten heavier. Jungkook removed the respirator and talked.
"I just want my performance to be perfect... I must've forgot to eat... " Jungkook says and puts the respirator back.
"Jungkook, it's okay to make mistakes... We all make mistake, and that makes us human" Namjoon says, smiling.

"I'm so sorry, hyungs... For the both I had caused" Jungkook says, sighing.
"No, you didn't cause any bother... We will help each other, okay? We're friends, family, brothers, right?" Jin asks and the others agreed, giving the maknae a smile. Jungkook smiled and he was told to eat after that.

 Jungkook smiled and he was told to eat after that