𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)

Stroll compilation part 2!

Bungo stroll: Gojo Satoru

Q: What is Gojo Satoru to you?

"My teacher!" Itadori Yuuji answered with a smile.

"If it wasn't for him, I'd have been executed!" He added.

"Oh, and—"

"Well, I guess I owe him my life..." Muttered Fushiguro Megumi, averting his gaze from the camera. 

"And also, I'm not the only one but..."

"Well, to be honest..." Kugisaki Nobara trailed off. "I don't really know much 'bout him." She said truthfully.

"I can say this though..."

"Satoru-san is that annoying older brother that won't let you play on his computer and steal your sweets." Answered Dazai-Nakahara Yukiko with a small grin, the fondness of her tone really indicates that despite what she said, she grew to respect the older man, even though as a kid she hated his guts.

"Moreover, he is—"

"An idiot." Simply stated by Zen'in Maki.

"Yup, and idiot." Agreed Panda.

"Salmon." Affirmed Inumaki Toge.

"But..."

"Flippant." Sighed Nanami Kento. "Egotistical,"

"Need I say more?" Questioned Todou Aoi.

"He's"

" The strongest "

" The strongest "

Bonus:

"Satoru-kun is Yuki-chan's teacher." Said Dazai Osamu as he leans onto his chair.

"He's also a good friend of mine." He added with a cheeky grin. "I don't know about the hierarchy with the jujutsu folk but as I'm aware, he is the strongest."

"He's annoying, tall, egoistic, obnoxious and loud." Snapped Nakahara Chuuya. "Oh did I mention tall? What is he? A beanstalk?!"

"Not gonna lie tho..." The executive grumbled as he prepares himself a glass of wine. "According to them he's the strongest."

"And to protect my daughter Yukiko, I'm gonna have to trust them on that one."

"What do you mean 'my'?!" Osamu whined from the other room. "I thought we agreed to say we/our!"

"OH SO NOW YOU COMPLAIN?!" Chuuya screeched back. "NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHENEVER YOU REFER THAT YUKIKO'S YOUR DAUGHTER ALONE!"

"Both of you..." Kunikida smiled pressing his notebook close.

" WOULD THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND NOT FIGHT FOR ONCE?! WHY AM I EVEN HERE? MY SCHEDULE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF THIS DAZAI—"

~~~~~~