Chapter 13: ARMY! Part 2:

Jin's POV:

I gulped the water down harshly, panting as we had just finished practising for the concert that we would be performing in another 3 days. "Yah, I need to sleep~" Jimin whined, flopping down onto the stage floor as we all took a short break. 

I looked to my side to see Y/N talking to some of the other staff members. I smiled, admiring the girl as she bowed politely, grabbing a speaker and dragging it to the other side of the stage. As she passed us, she bowed once again, a shy smile on her face. I smiled back, fighting the urge to run up and hug her with all of my might.

I quickly wiped off the sweat that had built up during the practice, splashing some cool water on my face from the water bottle before making my way backstage for a small snack break. I quickly heated up some instant ramen, looking to my side to see Y/N making her way over to where she was standing. I smirked slightly, a cheeky thought coming to my head. I looked around, ensuring we were the only two in the room before setting my plan into action. 

I ran over to Y/N, grabbing her into my embrace. Before she even had time to react, I kissed her, smiling into the kiss when she responded almost instantly. She giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist as I sat down on the couch, leaving a kiss on her nose before sighing happily, hugging her tightly. "Not that I didn't enjoy that or anything, but why exactly did you choose to kiss me right now?" She asked, her eyebrow quirking to the side. 

I chuckled, nuzzling my head into her hair before responding. "Well, I missed you so much, and since we haven't had a moment to ourselves since the plane, I wanted to be with you again..."  I blushed, smiling into her hair as she giggled, kissing under my ear as we just enjoyed one another presence. 

She soon shot up from our position, causing me to look at her in confusion and concern. "You alright, Naekkeo?" I asked, smiling at her as she nodded, kissing my nose before explaining. "Sorry, it's just that I remembered that I have something I wanted to ask you." She smiled at me. I nodded, urging her to continue. 

"Do you think Jungkook would enjoy going to an arcade as a sort of date? I found this really small one close to the resort and wanted to take him tomorrow night. What do you think?"  She asked, blushing as she smiled shyly at me. I smiled, my heart warming at how considerate she was. "Of course, he would love it! That's so cute of you~" I teased, smirking as she whined, playfully hitting my chest. 

We continued to just talk about our plans. She obviously didn't tell me our plans, but she did tell me her ideas for dates with the others. I smiled, listening to every word she said. I loved the way her eyes would shine whenever she talked about how excited she was to go and explore all the places we would be visiting during the tour or how she would fidget with her fingers whenever she was nervous about an idea she had for a date or how she would hide her face whenever she got shy talking about herself. She is truly adorable.

Suddenly the door handle fidgeted, telling us that someone was trying to get into the room. We quickly got off one another, spreading to other neds of the couch as I grabbed my ramen cup, finishing it off as a stylist walked in, looking for something, or more like someone. 

"Ah! Y/N-ah! come on! I need your help! Jimin's shirt is creased; steam it, will you?!" The young woman asked, giving the shirt to Y/N as she nodded, getting up to leave and get the job done. Once the other staff member, I quickly grabbed Y/N's hand, kissing her softly before separating. "Love you, Naekkeo..."  I trailed off, smiling softly at her. She giggled, pecking my cheek before walking off to finish her task. 

Little did I know that we weren't the only ones in the room at the time, and we were about to be majorly screwed...