Chapter 13: Training

The rest of the day went on uneventfully...

Or as uneventful as having to yell at Bakugo almost every hour because someone pissed him off, having to go into greater detail with Midoriya about how things work here (after giving him a blank notebook and pen), as well as having to suffer mild reprimands from Iida for saying curse words. 

Other than that, yeah... totally uneventful. 

They all went to sleep relatively early as there wasn't that much to do. They bought enough food for Momo to make some extra things to keep them all occupied, like phones, books, etc. Y/n felt kind of bad, as she felt she was taking advantage of Momo, but every time she spoke up Momo dismissed her. 

It was now around eleven at night and Y/n simply could not sleep. It wasn't that she wasn't tired, she just had so many thoughts and worries. She worried if they would find a way back home. Then she felt sad about them leaving, but also if they were to stay, she worried about her parents' reaction when they returned home. 

She worried about if they were bored here. If they missed using their quirks, and if they were lagging behind in their training because they were spending time here watching TV and learning disturbing things on the internet. 

She dismissed the worries of them returning to their home and instead focused on what she could do here. Although they seemed to be having a relatively good time, she wanted to give them some type of outlet, a way for them to train without being potentially caught. She wanted a way that she could help them when they return because as of now, they would only have knowledge of fanfictions and ships. 

And so, she opened up her computer to do research. Looking up fighting techniques, researching more about villains, rewatching the episodes following the All For One and One For All fight, and even looking up coping mechanisms to anger issues and other psychological coping mechanisms. Because let's be honest, all of them needed therapy. 

She was so involved in her research, she didn't realize that the sun was rising. This wouldn't be the first time she had pulled an all-nighter, but it always sucked nonetheless. 

When she heard noises from the kitchen she grabbed her computer and the notes she had taken and went out to where people were awake. It wasn't her best look, her hair was a mess, she had bags under her eyes, and she overall looked like a psycho. 

Still, she put all her things on the counter and went over to make coffee, and she would need a whole lot of it. As she was watching the liquid pour into her cup, Iida spoke behind her. 

"Y/n did you sleep last night? You don't look so good." Although she knew he was trying to be nice, she wasn't in the best mood simply grunted and grabbed her coffee. She sat back down and looked at those who were awake, which was everyone aside from Kirishima, who could be heard snoring in the next room.

"Sorry, but no I didn't sleep last night." She finally replied taking a large gulp. "Yeah it's pretty obvious, you look like shit," Bakugo said looking her up and down. "Katsuki, darling, hunny, I love you so much, but if you don't shut the fuck up I will chuck this cup at your head, tie you up, and leave you in a street to be eaten by the rats."

Iida looked absolutely flabbergasted at her statement as well as the rest until they heard loud laughing. The one laughing being the one and only Bakugo. "That was hilarious!" he cheered clutching his stomach. "Holy shit I should use that one!" The others had shocked faces, not from the mildly worrying threat, but from the fact that Bakugo was laughing. No matter if they heard it before, it would always be weird to see. 

Y/n cracked a smile and continued on. "Yeah, yeah, anyway, the reason why I didn't sleep is that I was doing a little research." She stated and got up to make another cup of coffee. "What for?" Midoriya asked. "To train you guys." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.