Chapter 33

*Suhas Pov*

I woke up smiling thinking that from today onwards everything is going to be fine. I will tell her my love, and she will believe me from this day forwards.

I looked around to see that she is nowhere to be found. I frowned and thought she must be downstairs.

But already? I thought looking at the clock and saw that it is just 7. Maybe she got hungry! I thought and started getting down from the bed, but saw a letter on her side.

I took the letter in my hands in confusion and opened it to read. But I didn't know that I will get the biggest shock in my life after reading it.

Dear Suhas,

You know that I love you so much right?

I am really sorry about the way I blamed you for everything. I don't know why I did it, but I just did.

I know I hurt you yesterday, and I don't want to anymore. And all this thinking is not even good for our baby.

So I need a break, which I am taking by leaving this house.

Take care of yourself. Eat your food properly and don't neglect your office because they need you.

And don't search for me at all because I...

I closed the letter and fisted my hands. How can she just leave me like this? I thought getting up from the bed and walked to the closet.

She can't leave me like this, and I will not let her. I started packing my clothes in a bag and walked outside the room.

I called my P.A and said, "I will not come to the office for a few days."

After hanging up, I walked in the living room to see Padma Aunty working. I went near her and said, "We both are not going to be here for a few days. Take care of the house, Aunty."

When she nodded I left the house and drove towards the airport. There I called my friend who is working there and asked him did anyone by her name take any flight.

What he told me, make me stun. Because she went to Bhopal! I actually thought she may have left for New York or something.

But Bhopal? How can she go there and stay with those people? I thought, but took the flight to Bhopal itself.

When I landed there, I directly went to her parent's house and rang the bell. He opened the door in surprise and said, "Suhas?"

What is more shocking is he said it so normally? I cleared my throat and asked, "Did Navya come here?"

"No! Why? Where is she?" he asked in worry.

"She... she told me that she was coming to Bhopal but didn't say where she is going." I replied.

"Oh! I am sure she will not come here. We hurt her so much right." He said sadly.

"Er... yeah!" I said, turning around.

"Tell her that we are really sorry, and if she can ask her to forgive us." he said sadly, and his wife is also looking at me like that only.

I nodded and rushed from there reaching Rajeev's house. There he opened with tired eyes and looked at me shocked.

"What are you doing here?" he asked normally not at all glaring.

"Navya is not in here?" I asked him frowning.

"No! Why would she be here? She hates us right." He replied sighing.

"Ok! She just said she is in Bhopal, so I thought she must have come here. Maybe she went to Divya's house." I said and turned around.