➳14

Can you kiss me more?~

Kiara who was wearing her pink pajamas, was laying down on her bed, scrolling through her phone

Kiara who was wearing her pink pajamas, was laying down on her bed, scrolling through her phone. A smart phone was still new to her and she was trying to learn everything about it. On the other hand, Yumi was sitting infront of the mirror and was putting a face mask. She was wearing a bathrobe and a towel was wrapped around her head.

"I am so excited for Jeno's birthday party!", Yumi exclaimed.

"Yeah me too. He said this is the first time he is throwing a big birthday party", the younger girl said.

"Yes because his Dad is coming back from aboard after a long time. Jeno grew up alone in his childhood as his Dad was mostly out of the country due to business."

"Oh but what about his mom?" The mermaid raised an eyebrow.

"Well his mom died after giving him birth...", she said in a sad tone.

"Oh no. I feel so sorry for him. He must have felt so lonely." Kiara's eyebrows were pulled together and lowered as a frown appeared on her face.

"Yeah until he met Jaemin and Haechan in kindergarten and then Jisung and Renjun. And when Mark and I came back to Seoul, we all became a big squad of friends", she said with a smile.

"Woah I see."

"By the way, what are you going to wear at the party?", the older asked as she turned around to face the girl.

"Umm me?" The other girl got up from the bed and stood infront of her wardrobe. She opened it and scanned it with her eyes and then took out a black short dress and showed it to her roommate. "What about this?"

Yumi looked at the dress and then looked at her in disbelief. "Are you crazy?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and flickered her eyes to the dress in her hand and then again to the short-haired girl. "Why? I think it's good tho."

Yumi stood up and dragged her infront of the mirror. She put the dress infront of the younger girl and said, "Look this dress is pretty but not so good for a party."

"Then what should I wear?"

The older girl went infront of Kiara's wardrobe and looked through it for a few seconds. Then she turned around and said, "Nah these will not do."

"Then what should I do now?" Kiara began to panic.

Yumi gave her a cheeky smile. "Let's go to shopping!!!"

"Shopping? But I don't have much money to go to shopping."

"It's ok. I'm here", she said while putting her hand on her chest.

"But- are you sure?"

"Yeah. Sometimes it's good to have a rich Dad", she said with a smirk. "Also I also want to buy a dress too."