23. Babysitting

Hawks POV:

Hawks POV:

I was so tired from work. Finally I got the chance to go out and fight again. A small time villain decided to rob a convenience store and I was out on duty to detain him. He definitely wasn't hard to take down, the hard part was his quirk. He drained all my energy for the next 24hrs which is great.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards my penthouse door. My key turned and I stepped inside.

"Angel! I'm home"
I yelled.

I walked into the lounge room to see (y/n) asleep with Sukai asleep on her chest.

I couldn't help but smile. She laid peacefully with her arms supporting him so he didn't fall as he laid on her.

God she looked beautiful. Even when she was asleep, when she wasn't trying, she was stunning.

She's probably as drained as me from having to look after him all day.

I mean, she offered to care for her friends baby whenever he needed it. A newborn baby. She's basically been looking after him for a month straight.

Apparently sukai's mother was out of the country for work and she left dabi to care for his son. Apparently considering he didn't get to meet sukai until he was a few months old.

Every two days, dabi has to go do some secret work stuff to get money now he's a retired villain, meaning (y/n)'a been looking after sukai basically everyday for a month.

I sat in front of her and the baby on the coffee table and reached out for sukai so he could sleep in the cot dabi bought.

As soon as I pulled him off her he broke out it tears and screams. Shit.

She opened her eyes and saw me ahead of her before smiling softly and sitting up.

"Hey kei. How was work?"
She asked as she sat sukai up and tried to calm him.

"Really tiring, this guy used his quirk on me which drained all my energy."

"Least you got some action though right?"
She asked as she began bouncing sukai to stop his crys.

"Yeah, thats the good part. I'm sorry for waking you, it just looked uncomfortable with him on top of you"
I apologised.

"No no it's alright, it's almost 8 anyway I should make him a bottle."
She said as we both stood up.

She handed me sukai as I held him awkwardly. Even after a month of being introduced to the kid, I haven't held him yet.