20

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

As those words left from his lips, my posture became stiff, and my face became stoic. I noticed chase who was beside Sam Rosie went and kissed him while hugging him while chase wrapped his arms around her waist.

" Huh, after a long time we met, and you hug your mate abounding your brother " Samuel said while scoffing still in his work mode. When did he became her brother? The couple braked the hug and Rosie glared at him still in chase arms.

" You didn't come to home when Mom asked you to attend a party and you were not replying to any of our messages why will I miss you and I will definitely abound you, got a problem with that? " Rosie said while folding her hands and glaring at him.

" I didn't come because I went to attend a pack meeting and I remember replying to you but got ignored by you. " He said glaring at her. They are really siblings bickering like kids. I thought while shaking my head slightly while getting relaxed.

" Stop bickering guys, we have guest here " Chase said while coming towards me and giving me a friendly hug. And I heard the growl for which I rolled my eyes controlling my smile.

" Why you are hugging her she is my client " Sam said a little loud dragging a word my, while standing up giving a death glare to chase. And confused chase looked at his friend for a second before a teasing smile replaced his confuse face.

" She is his sister before she became your client. " Said Rosie while sitting on a chair comfortably.

" How she became his sister? " He asked with a frown.

" None of your business " said Rosie while throwing fireballs at him through her eyes.

" I am serious Rose " said Sam this time ready to punch her.

" And what should I do with it," said Rose while shrugging her shoulders, a frustrated growl escaped from Sam.

" Guys will you stop we don't want mortals to know that there are super naturals creatures who are living with them on the same land. " Chase said while standing Infront of Rose.

" When will you both stop bickering " Asked chase with a sigh.

" None of your business " They both said a time and stared at each other before looking away while chase raised his hands as surrendering while rolling his eyes. And I stood their awkwardly. I came to a meeting, but I guess I came to a war Zone which is never going to end.

A loud knock was heard throughout the room. Rose sat properly while chase sat beside Sam and Sam took deep breathes sitting on his chair. Sam motioned me to sit in the chair and I did.

" Come in "

~ Amelia Laurier ~

" Dad what should we do? I want Samuel and that bitch is stealing him " I said while crying in his embrace.

" What if your mate shows up? " Said mom while rubbing my back.

" I don't want anyone I want Samuel " I cried out.

" Ok dear, stop crying " said mom while shushing me.

" But what should we do, Samuel said he wants Amaris, and that bitch kicked us out of her company " said dad while growling.

" I don't know why he liked her, a mere Omega, and she thinks she became superior to us as she became a Ceo " said Mom while frowning.

I don't know why mom doesn't like her, I mean she is also her daughter, and she likes me more than her, not only her my family and also my pack likes me. It is advantage for me though. Before she became Omega, I also liked her, but I was jealous of her. Everyone tried to became friends with me to get close to her.

I was a brown wolf just like other normal wolves. But I wanted to be special not just a normal wolf and when Amaris was about to become 16 years old. I was scared the flashback hit me and I remembered my childhood memories with her. I remembered the old woman who said her fortune. Amaris is going to be powerful than me. And I don't want that to happen.

I want to be powerful more than her. I want to people to love more than her. I want my mate to be powerful than her mate and I don't want Samuel to get interested in her. My family is a royal family, and I should be the one who will inherit the properties of my family, I don't want to share with her. And on the night before her birthday, I mixed a powder for suppressing her wolf inside her. And as I wished she became Omega.

And after she became Omega, I noticed the changes. Everyone wants to be my friend this time for me and not for her. I liked the attention everyone gave me. I bullied her and poured out my anger which is suppressed in me for years. I bullied her for being better than me. I bullied her for being beautiful more than me. I bullied her as she is smarter than me. I bullied her for getting attention from my loved ones. I bullied her and I am not regretting it.

" Don't worry Amelia I will try everything in my power to make Samuel yours. And I am going to gift him as your mate for this birthday " Dad said firmly. My dad is the type of person who is always on his words. He will go any extant to make his loved ones happy. And I smiled hugging him tightly.

" Thank you, daddy, I love you " I said to him with a smile while dad wiped my tears away.

" Daddy loves you more " Dad said while kissing my forehead.

" And mama loves you both " Said mama while hugging both of us. And we all laughed out. We are the perfect family.

 We are the perfect family