The final attempt

2 more years have passed by quickly. With Cheng and Heng both 14 and Yu Wang and Li Feng both 16. Cheng was smoothly doing her job as a chef apprentice, having great talent in cooking and being excited to learn new things from the chef. Heng has started classes and has shown immense talent in calligraphy and painting, it has gotten to the point that many nobles have paid for these works of art made by Heng. Li Feng has contuined his classes, with the additional side of now learning about his fathers work since he was heir and swordsmanship, which he has shown great talent in. Yu Wang has started managing court and learning swordsmanship, his name has spread even further making his name a common occurrence in people both common and noble.Heng has continued spreading suspicion to Yu Wang, and now Yu Wang's suspicion has gone down to almost nothing but is continuing to watch the people around him.

It was a nice and bright day with many kids playing outside but Heng was inside on his bed. Heng sighed looking tired

'Host I believe you'll be fine, after all you have changed story a lot'

'Yes I do understand that I have changed the story but I can't help feeling depressed knowing that Fen Ai might ruin all my hard work. She did have enough intelligence to run away, kill Cheng, trick the untrusting crown prince, and become empress after all. I have to be careful'

'I understand Host, but for now you shouldn't worry about that enjoy your day, since tomorrow is the day the female lead will Transmigrating, but today you can just relax'

'Your right Zith I should, let's go find Yu Wang first though I want to try something, also can you montier the body that the Fen Ai is going to Transmigrate to?'

'Sure thing host'

"Lu please prepare a carriage I want to go to the palace" Heng said calling out to Lu who was outside his door

"Yes master" Lu repiled

Heng walked out his room and into the carriage Lu prepared.

Heng quickly got out of the carriage

"You stay here Lu" Heng saidw

Before Lu could reply Heng already walked away

Heng walked around the palace trying to find Yu Wang, he finally went to Yu Wang's room, he opened the door going inside.

"Who dares-" Yu Wang begins but is cut off as Heng suddenly hugs him

Tears spilled into his clothes but Yu Wang didn't care about that. Yu Wang was anxious wondering what happened to the bright and happy boy to have him in tears.

"Heng what happened" Yu Wang asked patting to boy's back

"I had a nightmare" Heng said explaining

Heng explained how he had a nightmare about minsters framing his brother and family,making it so Yu Wang killed them.

"Heng I'm sorry that's terrible but why would you come to me?" Yu Wang asked both happy that he came to him but upset that the boy is crying.

"I wanted to make sure that Wang really didn't do all that" Heng said continuing to cry

"I would never" Yu Wang said continuing to comfort Heng

After Yu Wang calmed Heng down he asked more questions about the nightmare, getting to the conclusion that minister's were the ones who framed them.

This caused all suspicion that Yu Wang had on Li Feng to disappear. One because he already started to believe he would never do that and two because of Heng.

"Do you know what the minister's look like?" Yu Wang asked

"No but they sat left and right of you and your father" Heng stated thinking

"Thank you Heng and I'm sorry about your nightmare" Yu Wang said patting Heng's head

"Now let's get you back home, I'm sure you didn't tell anyone you were coming here" Yu Wang said carrying Heng in a bridal style

"Ok" Heng said blushing

Extra update! This is for 64 collections and 164 votes!