Chapter 22

At the Starsnatch Cliff...

No One POV

  " Everyone is here is finally here," Diluc crosses his arms. Paimon meanwhile spaced out with the view." What a view...,"." Lovely for a fated reunion, isn't it?" Venti said to Paimon. On the other hand, Boboiboy whispered to Aether" May I use my power, just in case something happens?". Aether thinks for a while and sighed." Fine, but after that, you have to explain to Jean," He only nods happily.

  "....Everyone, please step aside! I, the best wandering bard of the mortal world, shall begin my performance with the Holy Lyre," Venti said confidentially. He then stands at the edge of the cliff, staring deep into the blue sky, and starts playing the Holy Lyre.

  With a few notes has been played, all of a sudden a gigantic creature flew in front of them. It was Stormterror, the dragon itself." You have come... What has been done cannot be undone...," he stabilized his flying position, to meet Venti himself." If so, then why do I see the sadness in your eyes? Sadness that speaks for your yearning of this song..." Venti starts to communicate with it, just like what he did at the Whispering Woods.

  Stormterror growled while the others are focusing on their conversation." They are... communicating...huh?" Jean stop her sentence when all of a sudden a light move quickly and hit Venti." Venti!!!" Boboiboy yelled and managed to catch Venti, while the Holy Lyre hit a rock near it and lying on the ground, broken because of the attack.

  " No! Tone-Deaf Bard!" Paimon yelled, the others immediately ran to Venti. Boboiboy suddenly listens to a very familiar voice, the voice he meets at the Four Winds Temple..." Do not be fooled by him, dear dragon...He left you to rot alone...," a Cryo Abyss Mage flew besides Stormterror, make Boboiboy frowned." It's you again, stupid flying alien,"

  "Now he attempts to deceive you once more...," the Abbys Mage said to Stormterror, meaning it manipulate the dragon. While the others protecting Venti, Boboiboy walks to the cliffs and starts his transformation." Boboiboy Ice!!"

" Boboiboy Ice!!"

  " H..how—,"." Protect Venti," Ice command with a cold glare. Jean only nods silently, while he looks back at Abyss Mage." Barbatos...," Stormterror growled angry, while Ice starts summoning his ice bow and aiming at the Abyss Mage." Let our wrath fester—," Ice shoot the Abbys Mage right shoulder, he growled in pain." AGGGHH...YOU—,"." Big talk, wanna get one more?" Ice try to aim, but the wind that Dvalin create make it's hard to aim.

  "You! You were planning this all along? To have me slain by them?!" Stormterror frowned, Ice almost being pushed away by the growled, but manage to maintain his feet." Dvalin, It's not like that!" Venti yelled, the Abyss Mage fly and sits at Stormterror back" The time has come for the dragon to serve its true master...While you bewail your pathetic selves And watch the world tremble with fear!—"

     Ice quickly shot two arrows, one at the same spot at Abyss Mage's shoulder, the other one located at Stormterror neck. They both growled in pain, while Boboiboy gives them a cold death glare. The Abyss Mage starts to scare, and thus control Stormterror away from them." Dvalin...," Venti looked down with a very sad tone.

  " Barbat—Venti, please, be careful...," Jean almost spoke Venti's true identity, the Anemo Archon, Barbatos. Ice only glared at them from afar." Hehe... You've known my true identity for some time now, haven't you Jean? Though, I thank you for continuing to use the name, Venti" he said, then he gets his attention to Ice, so does the others.

  " Well, now would you kindly introduced yourselves?" Ice only sighed and reply " I'm Boboiboy Ice or more known as Ice. The second stage of the element is water. Pleasure meeting you, Ohhhwahhh,"." Did...did you just... yawn?! After all that happen?!" Paimon putting her hands at her waist." Yeah, I'm too tired for this...," he replied while rubbing his eyes.

  " How's the Holy Lyre? Can it still be played? Or does it need to be repaired?" Diluc quickly changed the subject, Ice then answers his question" Definitely can't be repaired. This Lyre exist hundred or thousands of years ago, it can't be repaired by ordinary people," he rubs the Lyre with his cold hand.

  Aether worried about the dragon situation" Dvalin is in a lot of danger,"." No, we should make that Abyss Mage pay for it first! If we don't fight the evil at its source, then we can't save Dvalin at all," Diluc states his opinion." From my perspective, the Abyss Mage seems to control or brainwash Dvalin's mind. In short, we cut the source of the controlling, then we can save the victim," Ice shrugged.

  Jean rests her hand on her chest" In which case I shall call upon Outrider Amber to track it down...,"." No need...," Diluc replied, which make Jean curious" Why is that?"." I eradicated one not long ago, in one of the Four Wind's Temples,". Paimon is shocked and asks" What!? When...?"

  " If you want to track down those monsters down, then I'll seek answers from my contacts. I've got other means for getting the job done," Diluc crossed his arms, Paimon then compliment him " Diluc...Though he dislikes the Knights of Favonius, he protects Mondstadt in his own way,"." Ooh? Why does our little Paimon sound so doting all of a sudden?" Ventu tease her, Diluc only sighed and look away." Wait for my word. I'll be sure to let the Abyss Order know that their blatant disregard for Mondstadt...will not go unpunished,"

  Ice only standing at the cliffs, observing the sky and the green land. He feels at ease, and calm. At this rate, he wishes he can play his ice flute, but of course, it will not hold much longer.

  After all, he needs a good rest to fight Dvalin...

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

A girl with a white outfit and blonde hair standing and observes an abandoned land. Two Abyss Mage kneel to her, and Dvalin flew over them. The Abyss Mage from the Starsnatch Cliffs teleports and immediately kneel to her." Your Highness...Your humble servant's returns. When your homeland returns to this world, We shall revel its glory," the girl immediately turn around to see her servants, having two ice arrows at his shoulder.

 When your homeland returns to this world, We shall revel its glory," the girl immediately turn around to see her servants, having two ice arrows at his shoulder

  " Apologize, Your Highness. A boy with an incredible ability has shot me with his bow, he does the same thing with the dragon," the girl thought for a second from her servant's word

Could it be there's someone even more powerful than her or the Abyss Mage. Or much more powerful than the 7 Archon?