Important

Hello, my Lovelies

Yes, I am finally back. I apologize for the long break I have taken. I have graduated from uni and found an apprenticeship and I had been in the process of shifting of starting my first job Things had been exciting and stressful for a while now and it delayed my writing by a lot.

But the happy news is I have finally completed the book. This means that updates will be consistent from now on with almost no breaks. I do not plan to start another book anytime soon and I have had an exciting few weeks just finishing this book.

I have immense gratitude for those of you who have waited patiently. I want to let you know that there will be no further breaks in this book. I have completed all the chapters and we will be finishing it in one full swing.

I won't be including any endnotes in the chapters so you will only hear from me again at the end of the book. I am also thinking of having a Q&A session with you then where I will answer all your questions regarding Zara's journey and all the other characters in the book. :D

As for the release of chapters I intend to release one chapter a day. You guys have waited long enough as it is lol. I will update twice or thrice a day depending on the engagement I get and how exciting the chapter is. The chapters don't have a strict word limit. Some are long(over 5000 words) while others are shorter than usual. As of now, there are 122 chapters excluding a long epilogue. So, our journey together should last a few weeks.

I will start posting on Monday 30 of August, at 7 am UTC. And try my best to keep this time as consistent as possible, depending on how frequently I post in a day. I will be posting every day from Monday until I have finished the entire book, including weekends.

I wanted to thank all of you who have taken this journey with me. Some of you have been incredibly patient for years and have been very understanding of my plights. I couldn't have asked for a better audience really. So thank you for everything TT.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Please keep your comments flowing, because I am very excited to know what you think of the coming chapters. Your support really goes a long way.

I will see you all in a few weeks then. Keep an eye out for 7 am UTC on Monday since that's when I will start posting.

Cheers.

See you soon my lovelies  :)