Epilogue

~ I wouldn't have made it if I didn't have you holding my hand ~

8 years later

"Today we welcome to our show Hailey Kingston, the CEO of Globen Corporation which is the leading global marketing and advertising company providing the best talent, creativity and digital innovation"

The crowd sitting below the stage erupted into cheers and blinding camera lights flashed as cameramen took hundreds of photos. Sitting across the host in a red suit, I smiled and gave a small wave to the crowd.

"So Hailey" Chris, the talk show host said and I turned back to him. "Tell us a bit about Globen"

"Of course Chris but first of all thank you for inviting me. Well Globen is actually a creative transformation company that uses the power of creativity for our clients and communities. Under the four major disciplines such as advertising, customer service management, public relations and speciality service we as of today provide our integrated marketing services for over 2000 brands in more than 100 countries"

"Wow that is impressive!" Chris leaned forward in his seat. "Not two years ago you also expanded your business to real estate didn't you?"

"I did"

"And when we met back then-" A smirk curled in his lips. "You talked about a little dream of yours"

That made a small laugh escape my lips. I nodded. "Yes I did, but 8 years ago I wouldn't call it a little dream"

He smiled. "You said it has once been your dream to buy an apartment in the Prescott's. But just yesterday" He raised a finger up and grinned. "Just yesterday instead of one apartment you ended up buying the whole Prescott's!" 

The crowd broke into loud cheers and applauses and I chuckled, a shy blush creeping up my cheeks.

Chris leaned back in his seat and put a leg over the other. "So Hailey how does it feel to become the owner of not just one apartment but of all the apartment complexes in Prescott's?"

"Well...I can't say it's a dream come true because this is more than my dream. So I would say I achieved the impossible" I grinned and Chris chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Since I was in college I saved money for a Prescott apartment. Even half of my salary while I was working in the ATC was dedicated to that. So today I'm truly happy of what I've achieved so far. I've always been a one to dream quite big. Becoming a CEO was my biggest dream but I was too shy to even voice it out because I thought it would be embarrassing for someone like me to have such big dreams. But-" My mind wandered off to something a certain sweet asshole of mine said and my lips tugged up. "You have to dream big to go big"

"That is indeed very true Hailey. Only if you dream it will you achieve it. So tell us your big secret for all your success?"

"There is no secret" I slowly turned my head to the crowd, my eyes searching and then they finally landed on Ian who was sitting at a front row with our two sweet babies, 7 year old Adrian next to him and 5 year old Sophie on his lap. Ian beamed at me and my heart swelled with happiness.

I smiled back. "I just found the right person"

Chris followed my gaze and the corners of his mouth quirked up. "You mean your husband, Ian Kingston. He has been a great support to you?"

"Yes, a lot. At the start of my business it wasn't easy. There were many downfalls and I had several mental breakdowns due to it but Ian had always been there for me, helping me get through it. Whenever I feel discouraged he always encourages me and help me get back on my feet. His support means a lot to me and there are no words to express how grateful I am to him and everything he has done to me"