30th August 2014

It's finally over and completely done with iBob.

Penny and Colton are married!!!

Seriously, aren't they just the cutest?

They're off on their month long honeymoon, so I can not wait to hear all about that when they get home

They're off on their month long honeymoon, so I can not wait to hear all about that when they get home. Maybe the Fates would have tried again at whatever it is they're doing and I could fall for it this time to spare me the torture of listening to it all. Ugh. I love them, but seriously, it's going to be hell.

Speaking off The Fates... I still can't work out what they are doing or had hoped to achieve with their little bonus wedding gift for yours truly who, may I add was the greatest bridesmaid ever. Totally kept my shit together the whole day and night, crazy Fate thing included.

Now I have some free time, I think I'm going to have to invest some of that into trying to work out their end game. Like, so what if Cain and I are together? Big deal if I didn't stay your 3rd. I'd make a terrible Queen, so let that dream go ladies. Does any of this actually call for their mind games? I guess not killing Cain could have pissed them off a bit since they deal with life/death... but even then, the vision came to pass so is it really that bad?

Things with us are going well, great. Something is bugging him though, but he won't talk about it. The nightmare's are a huge give away. Practically every night. We'll get there, I know we will. I just, he's had a tough time. His life hasn't been easy and I want that for him. We looked after Olivia and oh iBob, let me just save a cute pic of flower girl Olivia here....

She hated the flower crown so Penny had to keep the tiara on her and oh my, she was just the best part of the whole day!

I'll tell you the rest later. Cain just got back from his visit with Zane and we're heading out for dinner.

Ttyl iBob!

EB xx

______________

Welcome back my lovely readers! Just quickly - the end of Gods & Monsters has changed from about chapter 36 I think .... Hopefully it flows well into this one! Thanks for reading ❤️