|25|

It was still raining cats and dogs outside as the couple Luca and Deckard are settling themselves at his cabin at the middle of the woods.

"How come I have clothes at your cabin?" Luca asked as she saw her Ludevica suitcase that she bought at their trip here in Baguio that was supposed to be at his mansion, not here at his cabin.

Sabay silang naligo at nagbihis dahil gabing gabi na at baka daw maputulan sila ng tubig.

Pero napaka-imposible naman ata nun. Talagang nahihiya pa si Deckard sa kanya na sabihan nalang na sabay silang dalawa maligo.

"I told Manong Kiko to bring that here." He stated as he hug Luca from behind.

She still can't believe it! Her crush for almost a decade actually likes her bubbly ass back then.

All of the hard-works she's been through since the day she likes him actually pays of now.

Lahat ng pang bla-blackmail na pinag-gagawa niya sa lahat ng babae na nagka-gusto sa kanya at lahat ng pag blow niya ng mga dandelions ay nagka-totoo na.

"Decky?" She calls him out while he is still dressing up, he then look at her and gave him a peck of kiss before he answers "Yes kitten?"

"I'm hungry..." Reklamo niya kaya noong pagka-tapos nitong magbihis ay may kinuha siya na dalawang cup noodles sa kitchen drawer niya.

He waves the cup noodles that was at his hands to her and turn the water dispenser on.

"Ito lang ang mga pagkain dito sa cabin ko other than canned goods and beer.... Sorry if I disappoint you big time, I actually prepared lots of foods in my mansion for our dinner. I didn't thought it would end up this way... I am sorry." He really feels like he ruined the whole day by his simplicity. This was supposed to be memorable since it was his Lucreszia's first time in Baguio, but damn.

He supposed to bring her to a dinner with a nice view and let her ate the most delicious and luxurious food a human could taste but the fucking rain just ruined all of his plan.

"It is fine Decky, I really have a good time with you and your hacienda here in Baguio. Though, I'm just here not outside. I was contented when you talked about how you feel for me back then... It feels like my dreams are finally becoming true."

"But it was real. Every single word that came to my mouth was real." Luca just smiled at him and kiss his forehead light as a feather. When the water in the dispenser was warm, they immediately cooked their noodles and eats it together in the mini dining table consists of four tables.

They chatted and talks about life after they dine for a short while as Deckard started kissing her neck down to her shoulder. She slightly moaned as Deckard started biting and caressing her chest, giving her hickeys and libido. He kissed softly like he wasn't a monster in bed.

"Ahhh, Deckard please.... Make it faster..." Asungot niya habang minamasahe pa nito at diniinan ang paghalik sa dalawang bundok ng dalaga. It was so good that they forgot they were sitting in the couch as she spread her legs when Deckard lay above her carefully and undress her from to bottom.

"Beautiful as ever." He commented at her naked and aroused body that was wonting his heat and body. Lucreszia did not hesitate but to also undress Deckard who was at the top of her body weighing.

"Remove your boxer for me please?" She pleaded. Hindi niya ito mahubad dahil nakapatong ito sa kanya kaya binungis-ngisan lang siya ng binate at kasabay noon ay ang paghubad nito sa kanyang boxer.

Then, they were fully naked.

"I've always wanted to fuck you hard Luca...." He whispers as he started licking the tip of her breast and bit it like a gummy.