Ch - 1. Running away

The last punch and I was coughing out blood as I felt pain all over my body.

"You never learn do you slut?" He hisses at me and walked through the door.

While I laid on the cold floor for more half an hour until I had the urge to throw up. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. I was barely walking and more crawling. I stood over the sink throwing up my inside along with some blood. I felt drained. I couldn't fight back nor could I think of any other way.

I slide down and sat on the floor. All bruised up. I was in pain for god damn. I want to get out of here. Anywhere but here. Tears were even filling into my eyes because I had been crying since past 2 years... How can love change? I didn't know when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes, I was still leaning on the counter.

I heard some weird noises from upstairs which had me awaken. I slowly got up as I whimpered in pain. My legs, thighs, waist, stomach, chest, palms, arms, shoulder and face... Everything was hurting too much. I thought that it must be a thief so I decided to go up. I held onto the railing for support as my body was too weak to walk on it's on.

The voices were coming from Felix's room. I held the handle and was about to open the door when I heard a moan. I frowned as my doubt was turning into reality. Is he cheating on me?

"Yes daddy! Fuck me like that Felix" I heard as I gasped.

I instantly moved back from the door. H-he is really cheating on me... Was abusing me not enough? This time, all the feelings left for him were now gone. I can't stay here anymore. I ignored the pain and walked down the stairs to my room, which is also the store room. I opened the door and locked it from inside.

I went to the drawer which had my clothes in it. I didn't had much clothes to be honest. I took my sack and filled it with them. I didn't had phone or any makeup stuff so the sack was the only thing I had to carry. I slung the strips over my shoulder but only winced. That bastard is really strong.

I opened the door as Felix was still busy fucking some slut as this was my only chance to run away. I slowly made my way to the exit and opened the door quickly. First time in my life, I'm really in love with this door because it made no noise while opening. I wore my sneakers and stuff my flip flop in my bag and closed the door.

This is my lucky day. I smiled, like a real smile. I smiled like this for the first time in 2 years. I limped to the road as cars were passing and people were minding their own business. I didn't even treated my wounds properly and now, they were hurting like a bitch. Ugh! I tapped a girl's shoulder as she turned to me.

Her eyes checked me out for a second before meeting mine.

"Can you tell me what time is it?" I asked her.

She looked at her watch and then at me, "It's almost 1."

My eyes widen. 1 in the night? Wah daebak. What am I supposed to do or go now?

"Thank you" I bowed to her as she gave me a smile before walking away.

I sighed not knowing what to do now. I have no place to go nor do I have money to eat anything. I started walking to the motel one of the person I know owns. Maybe he can help me a bit for some days. But his motel is quite inside the place so I had to cross about 2-3 alleys which was dangerous right now.

But do I have a choice? No! I gripped onto the strips of my sack real tight and started walking. Checking alleys before entering. Everything was going fine and one last alley was left. I entered without thinking. I abruptly stopped after seeing some men standing in a group.

I was about to turn back, when I heard them say, "This is the last time I ask you. Who is the leader of Riot Starters bastard?!" One of them said.