Chapter 19

—Korra's Pov—

"You!" she said to me with somewhat anger, "this is your fault!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the floor. I was about to sit up but she straddled me bringing a glass shard to my neck "now tell me who killed my mother!" She shouted at me. 'Why is she so desperate to find this out?' I thought to myself, but it was like she read my mind "The sooner I find out the sooner I can get out of this place!" She cried as her tear drops fell onto my mask. "I know you know!..Say something! Anything!"

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"What?" She looked at me confused before I flipped her over making her drop the glass "stop it!" She started kicking me but I let it happen. "Get off me!" But of course I didn't listen, I turned her over onto her stomach and brought her hands to her back tying them with my belt leaving my jacket open, thank spirits I had a hoodie under. "Let me go!"

I stood up and went to turn on the lights, she wore a silky purple tank top with matching short shorts, I saw the cuts and marks that surrounded her body, my hands were shaking I wanted to cry.

I looked at Asami's face but she kept her forehead to the floor crying. I wanted to help her, so I did. I lifted her so she can sit up with her back against the bed, "Get away from me!" She yelled at me. I bent water out of my pouch and lifted her head by her chin so I can have access to heal her face first. She avoided eye contact as I healed her. Her beautiful green eyes her back to normal, and her lips were smooth again.

—end of Pov—

Asami was feeling so many mixed emotions, she just sat there watching the blue spirit heal her, but she couldn't stay awake. Her body was tired and in a lot of pain that her eyes started to shut close.

Asami woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, reading 7:30am. She shot up finding herself on her bed. She looked around the room finding the broken glass all gone and the furniture back up and standing, she even noticed her clothes that were thrown everywhere were neatly folded on her bed. She quickly got off her bed and ran to the bathroom without feeling any pain. Asami looked in the mirror finding no marks nor scars, she looked good as new.

—Asami's Pov—

I smiled at my healed body thanks to Blue. I was grateful and I am now able to go to school today so I wouldn't be at the house all day like yesterday. But I wanted to find Blue, to apologize for last night and to thank them too.

I got ready and walked to school. I pulled out my phone as I walked the halls, my phone was dead all night I finally got it turned on realizing I got a text from Korra.

Koreo: sorry I've been out busy today, everything okay?

Yes I put Korra and Oreo together for her contact name, this girl literally breaths Oreos.

As I looked at the text message, I thought about the last time we saw each other. I was hoping she wouldn't hate me or think of me any less. As I was about to text back I crashed into someone. I was now sitting on the floor until a tan hand appeared offering me help "and you wonder why I call you turbo" her voice was already making my stomach turn.

"That's your fault" I said taking Korra's hand as she helped me up "my fault? How?" She said looking at me offended "because I was about to text you" I said crossing my arms

"Yeah okay blame me" she rolled her eyes with a smile. "Let's go, we're going to be late" she told me which was surprising coming out of her mouth.

"Since when did you care about being late?" I questioned

"Since you wanted me to go on that field trip with you" she said giving me a side grin making a light blush rise on my face

We had history class today but we had a sub which meant we didn't have much work. We sat next to each other as always. We were given a work sheet we had to do together, the worse part was it was written answers instead of circling it.