Chapter 15

Author’s note:

I’ve found a use for the old humidifier
Its Pikachu styled.

The cheeks are starting to fade though.
__________________________________________________________________

“Midoriya! / Deku!”, The entirety of Izuku’s friends circle burst through the infirmary door, a second of silence as the children laid their eyes on skinny All Might.

“Nice to meet you”, they said bowing politely and turning toward the main problem at hand Izuku Midoriya.

“Everyone…”, he blinked “How's the second bout’?”.

“Due to extensive damage, the organizers had decided on a break.”, Lida announced.

“Deku-kun, are you sure you’re alright on your own?”, Uraraka asked.

“I’ll survive.”, he smiled despite his aching arms.

“That was scary Midoriya! You’re not getting anymore popular by being reckless!” Mineta surprisingly continued.

“Is it that your quirk’s so powerful your body can’t handle the backlash?”, Solar in Boboiboy’s body quickly interrogated. Small handbook in hand with a pencil attached in place of the bookmark. And yes his eyes are now sharp white, which surprised the others as they turned to him.

“Well I’m taking your expressions as a yes.”, he calmly told All Might and Izuku, scribbling something down in the handbook. “Next question, why is your quirk so self destructive?”, he continued.
“Geez! You kids are so noisy! I’m still treating his wounds!”, Recovery Girl complained. Pushing Solar away from Izuku’s bedside.

“Oh! I deeply apologize, we can continue this later. See you around Midoriya.”, Solar closed the handbook, gave Midoriya a blank look and leaves with the others, after they left both All Might and Midoriya flinched.

“Young Midoriya…. does young Boboiboy know about One for all?”. All Might asked.
“I… I don’t think he does….?”, Midoriya replied just as shocked. Unsure if he wanted to question the situation or panic.

.

.

.

“That Deku-kun! Always being reckless!”, Uraraka huffed. She was angry at her friend but concerned for his behavior as well. Patting the now fully healed Izuku in the back as they returned to the spectator seats.

“Now, Uraraka-kun, I’m sure Midoriya had his reasons.”, Lida gestured, attempting to calm down Ochaco.

“I’m sorry Uraraka-san, I was just really desperate.”, Midoriya smiled awkwardly and said sorry to his friends. And took his seat on the second to last row, noticing a small plastic bag tucked in the cup holder. “Hey aren’t these Boboiboy’s? there’s still some in here.”, he picked up the bag and opened it.

“Wait! Midoriya-kun!”, Lida warned, but it was too late as the treat had already entered the other’s mouth. And he is now violently gagging.

“H-How does he even- it tastes like sandpaper!”, Izuku exclaimed still gagging from the flavor “Why is it green!?”, He questioned. The reason for how it tastes like sandpaper can’t be known, but the vibrant color of green was Solar’s idea. In the wild, vibrant colors means poisonous or venomous. The elements assumed that if it looked weird people would stay away. Or else they would’ve just make the original version that looked like a harmless chocolate biscuit.

Midoriya being the observer he is took another out of the bag and hid it, zipping up the bag, he would want to check the treat’s contents later then tucked the package back into the cup holder.
“Hey guys, I got us some drinks for the next bout!”. Boboiboy returned with several beverage bottles in his arms.