27: s£x on the beach pt.2

I know that the second part of this chapter will raise few questions. But it will be cleared up in the next chapter so please stay kind and considerate with your comments and judgement. Thank you <3

But no one was around to hear your desperate whimpers as he kept flicking his tongue over one and the same spot over and over again.

He picked up the pace and whenever he noticed that you started to clench your thighs around his head he stopped and pulled away just to repeat the same thing.

He did this three or four times until you became too impatient and groaned exasperated.

"Stop the fvcking teasing", you cussed gritting your teeth as another shiver of lust shook your body, "fvck me already."

"Or what?", he dared you straightening up.

"No s£x for one week- no, make it two weeks", you said smiling impishly. You knew that this was the only thing you could threaten him with.

"Oh, we cannot let that happen, right?", he asked cocking his left eyebrow and smirked satisfied.

You shook your head and bit your lip as he pulled down his swimming trunks and lowered himself on his arms to your level.

He searches for your wrists and collected them in his large hand to pin them over your head making you arch your back so you were back in a more strained position.

He kissed your lips with want and untamed lust while your arousal and excitement grew immeasurably.

"Don't hold back with your m0ans", he demanded.

You only whimpered as an answer because he was already teasing your entrance with his tip.

And then he finally entered you, roughly and with his full length. You arched your back even more and the calm was disturbed by a quiet scream that left your lips.

He began pounding into you fiercely and mercilessly. So hard that you knew you'd feel it tomorrow. And the day after. And the next day too.

But you didn't mind, not at all. This was probably the toughest and wildest s£x you ever had with him. But it felt too good to ask him to go slower. It was just right.

He buried his face in the crook of his neck and wasn't shy to let you hear his throaty groans either.

He bit down on the flesh of your neck as he was close to his release. A few more thrusts before he climaxed right after you.

He quickly pulled out and came on your thigh spilling it all over you. You were too dazed to realise what was going on at first.

But then it clicked. You forgot to use protection and he had pulled out just in time. Otherwise it could have gone very wrong. You looked at him a little shook.

"Are you okay?", he asked worried pulling up his trunks.

The heated atmosphere was gone in a matter of seconds and you were brought back to reality.

"Yeah, I think so", you answered quietly.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot to put on a c0nd0m in the heat of the moment", he explained running his hand through his hair. He really felt bad about it.

"It's okay, don't worry. Nothing happened. And it's not only your responsibility. I should've thought of it too", you reassured him propping yourself up on your arms.

He nodded pulling his t-shirt over his head and used it to clean up his mess.

You had to admit you were a little nervous and shocked which dampened your euphoric mood after this amazing experience.

This was definitely not the time to get pregnant and this incident reminded you very harshly to be more careful.

"Come on, let's leave this party and drive home so we can go for a shower", he said and you nodded getting up with his help.

While he went back to the car to put on a fresh shirt you quickly used the public restroom. When you came back he was leaning against the car and eyed you worriedly.

"Are you sure you are okay?", he asked as you reached the car.

"Yes, I'm just pretty tired", you answered giving him a weak smile before you got in. But that was only half the truth. You were indeed a little worried.

And your worry grew when you woke up the next morning and you felt like a train had run over you.

You had a bad headache and your tummy was turning. You turned and tossed trying to find some more sleep but you couldn't.

And then suddenly you began feeling very sick. You thought you could endure it but it escalated really quickly.

You threw back the covers and ran to the bathroom. You reached the toilet right in time to throw up everything you've eaten the last 24 hours.

Jungkook was woken up by the disgusting sounds you made and quickly came to help you. He held your hair and patted your back to calm you a little.

When you were finished you slumped down on the ground exhausted and rested your shaky hands on your lap. 

Jungkook sat down next to you and put his hand under your chin to turn your face to him. He handed you a water bottle and regarded you with worry in his eyes.

"Babe, you are very pale", he spoke up in a soft tone, "if you feel strong enough to go I will take you to the doctor."

You nodded and let him help you get up and changed so you could go to the doctor.

There was a heavy silence during the car ride to the doctor's office.

You both knew what the other was thinking but no one dared to say it out loud. It would open a barrel of emotions and questions that none of you could deal with at the moment.

So you just hoped for the best.

Once you arrived there it was immediately your turn to be treated by the doctor. He asked you a few questions and measured your temperature.

"I can reassure you, it's nothing serious", the doctor said filling out a prescription, "you just have an upset stomach. You must have got too cold yesterday. This will help you in an instant."

He handed you the prescription and you stared at him in disbelief taking it hesitantly clearing your throat.

"Are you sure?", you asked quietly, "I'm not... pregnant?"

"You have a light fever, that's normally a sign that you are not pregnant", he explained to you.

Just to make sure I also educate my readers: !PULLING OUT IS NO SAFE CONTRACEPTION!
You can still get pregnant because of precvm. Please take care, safety first!

And I also wanted to thank you for all the comments. I love the vibe of all the readers of especially this book. It's just amazing for me to go through the comments, it always puts a smile on my face. Some comment sections are just lit.

You are the best!