Chapter Six

When Eliana woke up she looked over and checked her alarm 'It's only 7:37 I should make some breakfast for me and Thomas.' She thought to herself since Thomas normally leaves the cottage at 7:30 to go to the local store and buy a newspaper.

Eliana suddenly remembered the dream she had rolling over she spelt the most divine smell, mint and sandalwood. She picked up the pillow and stuffed her face into it the smell was intoxicating. 'Was that a dream?' She thought to herself. 'What if someone broke in?' She looked around her room and nothing was stolen 'Maybe it was a dream.'

Getting up she went to her wardrobe and looked for an outfit. Deciding on a white t-shirt and a black skirt with small white flowers.

(Outfit^)

(Outfit^)

(Hairstyle^)

(Hairstyle^)

Eliana skipped downstairs to make breakfast. Running into the kitchen she took out sausages and put them in the oven. Then, she headed towards the cupboards find her ingredients flour, sugar, vanilla essence and vegetable oil. Then opening the fridge she took out blueberries, milk and an egg. She began making the mixture and when ready she placed them into the oven to bake. Once everything was put back she took out 4 eggs and 5 pieces of bacon. She began to scrabble the eggs in the stove and put down the pieces of bacon in another pan.

Thomas soon came home "Hey, Bub. What are you making?" He asked. "Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and blueberry muffins." She answered whispering blueberry muffins. "Eliana, blueberry muffins aren't healthy for you. You know blueberries upset your tummy." He told her sternly. "Can't I just have one, please." She begged, she loved them so much but blueberries always make her sick and she isn't even allergic to them. "No." He said not expecting back talk, making her nod.

Eliana plated the food while Thomas set the table. "The bread buns." Eliana forgot bread buns, she walked over to the cupboard and got out them. After they ate all their food Thomas and Eliana walked outside. Thomas read his newspaper on the garden bench and Eliana watered her plants while Marshmallow waddled around.

"Thomas." Eliana called out making Thomas look up from his newspaper "Yes?". "The gate isn't locked." She told him. Thomas immediately shot up running over to her, looking over the gate he saw the padlock broken on the forrest floor. "Eliana stay inside while I go to the store. I need to pick up another padlock." He stated opening the cottage door and locking it once Eliana was in.

Maverick was watching from afar, waiting for the perfect time to see her again. After Thomas was far away Maverick opened the cottage gate and walked in he stood at the door and knocked. Eliana opened the door expecting Thomas to be there but instead it was a beautiful man he had short wavy brown hair, stormy grey eyes, pale pink lips and stubble on his jaw and upper lip. "Hello, I'm lost I was wondering if I could wait here for a bit since it's the only place in miles." Maverick lied. "Oh, um- yes for a little while. Would you like some tea or hot chocolate or coffee?" Eliana asked a little flushed by his beauty. "Could I trouble you for some tea?" "Sure."

Eliana lead Maverick into the living room, he sat down while she waited. Coming out within a few minutes she held two tea cups in her hands. Sitting down she passed him his tea. Maverick had to do something, he needed to touch her so he moved his hand towards her face and slowly tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, making her blush red.

He leaned closer her her moving towards her ear her gently kissed the lobe and whispered "You are very beautiful." Maverick then placed his hand on the side of her face and turned her to look into his eyes. "I have never seen eyes as beautiful as yours, the perfect blend of blue and green." Again Eliana could feel heat rising on her cheeks. She looked his right in the eyes and smiled.

"And those lips are so plump and pink, the perfect lips to kiss." He leaned in and brushed his lips on hers pecking them first before diving in, he slid his tongue into her hot mouth. Their tongues danced together in harmony and passion. Eliana moaned into the strangers mouth, she then suddenly remembered she was kissing a stranger but she didn't want to stop, she needed to keep kissing him her heart wouldn't let her pull away.

Maverick picked her up by her waist and sat her on his lap wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer and put his hands under her shirt, touching her back he trailed up her back and reached her bra. Slowly he started to unclip the bra and manoeuvred the bra off of her frame, throwing it on the side of him. They stopped kissing when Maverick pinched her nipples. He rolled her nipple in between his thumb and forefinger making her gasp and moan out loud. Eliana's nickers soon pooled with wetness.

Maverick started rocking her over his erecting making her quickly slap her hand on his shoulders and squeeze. He continued rocking her back and forth while she moaned out "Ahhh." Maverick pulled her top off her and fondled her breasts. He started to lick her nipples and soon suckled her erect left nipple while playing with her right nipple with his fingers.

Eliana suddenly pushed him off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello. And I know, I know they literally just met but Maverick is a werewolf so for him that is slow and it's so weird that they are doing that after 5 minutes of meeting but I like fast relationships.

 And I know, I know they literally just met but Maverick is a werewolf so for him that is slow and it's so weird that they are doing that after 5 minutes of meeting but I like fast relationships

What is wrong with me? I like fast relationships, that's what.

Please vote, comment and follow. ♥️

Love You.

Perfect 1000 words. 👍