29

Heyyy. 

I just wanted to ask y'all if you would be interested in my idea to start a small notebook where you can have a Q&A with the characters and also request for exclusive chapters. Things like, Faye and Matteo's wedding, Elliot's POV when he was with Dalia... just as long as it isn't going to mess with the plot and give away information. Who knows, maybe I'll give you sneak peaks. *smirks because if someone asked I totally would* Comment what you think and follow to learn of the results. 

This is part of a long quadruple update, you are fucking welcome. 

29

I slowly walked up the stairs to the roof, where I had met Alexa this morning. My steps were soft and light, gun held tightly in my grasp, waiting for me to shoot. I put my finger on the trigger as I reached the top, the door cracked in the slightest. I pushed it open with the tip of the gun as I peered outside. There were three men up here, all crouched, guns pointed at the ground below.

I slowly slipped on the roof, hiding behind one of the beach chairs. I put my back to one, letting a breath go before looking over its corner. Adjusting my stance, I pointed the gun at one of the three that was closest to me and let the bullet go. The others turned to him as the body flopped to the side and I jumped up, shooting a guy in the chest and the last one in the knee.

The third one was searching his body for something when I moved forward and quickly hit him with my gun making him loose consciousness. Sighing, I went to the other two, removing their belts and using them to tie the third one up before I dragged him to one of the many chairs.

"Roof squad four what is your status?"

My eyes snapped to the man's chest, a walkie talkie sticking out. I picked it out and held it in my grasp.

"Roof squad four I repeat, what is your status?"

Knowing my plan would be blown, I pressed one of the buttons.

"It's clear." I said in the deepest voice I could manage, waiting for a response. The walkie talkie was quiet for a few seconds as I held my breath.

"Copy."

Oh thank God. I put the walkie talkie in the waistband of my pants as I knelt next to the unconscious man.

"Oy! Shithead!" I said slapping the guy's cheeks. "Wake up!" It took a while but the man's brown eyes slowly blinked open. "There's those ugly eyes."

"Wha.. wha.."

"Shh shh big guy. Don't waste your energy. I'm going to need it," I said with a smile. It took time for him to register what position he was in. He tagged at the binds on his wrists and moved his leg that caused him to let out a pined groan and a wince.

"Yeah you might not want to move," I said setting my hands on my knees and peering into his eyes. "I just have a few questions ok?"

He glared at me and spat in my face. His disgusting saliva landed on my cheek and I quickly wiped it away, a disgusted look on my face. I now knew why I was punished in the "safe house" for doing this shit. Urgh.

"That was very unsanitary," I said wiping my hands on one of the many chairs. "I just want to know what you came here for."

The guy continued to glare at me and I knew he wouldn't talk. Rolling my eyes, I begun to unbuckle his belt. He tried to struggle against me but I kept my body out of his reach and every movement he made with his knee caused him to wince.

"Open wide," I told him, moving the belt to his lips. He struggled but I managed to gag him. "Look. I'm trying to be nice here. I really am but I left someone downstairs who needs me so..."