Chapter 34

*Navya Pov*

I looked at him in shock and started to ask him 'What is he doing here?'. But before I could utter even a single word, he pulled me into his arms tightly.

"Don't leave me like that, Navya." He said hugging me even more tightly.

"Leave me, Suhas." I said, pushing him away.

"Don't leave me!" He said hugging me like that.

"Suhas! She can't breathe." When Mom said that he left me immediately and looked at me, while I started taking deep breaths.

"I am sorry! I just thought I would not see you again so soon." He said smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him after I got my breathing back.

"This is my mom's house." He replied confused.

"I will go and stay somewhere else then." I said frowning.

"Nonsense! Suhas leave my house." Mom said, pulling me inside the house, and he just stood there shocked.

"Mom!" He said in complete shock tone.

"What? She needs to stay here more than you. So leave my house so that she will not leave." Mom said, looking at him in stern expression.

"She is not leaving anywhere. I am taking her back to Mumbai." He said in a stern tone too.

"I said I need some break. You can't just come here and disturb that break." I said glaring at him.

"You can take that break by staying with me." he said frowning.

"Kids! Go to your room right now. Then sit down and have a talk." Mom said.

We both nodded and went inside the room where we stayed for two days when we got married. I walked towards the window and folded my hands while he sat on the bed.

"What are you doing here, Suhas?" I asked him after a few minutes.

"To take you back with me. I searched everywhere for you." he replied.

"Everywhere?" I asked him frowning.

"I mean I went near your parent's house and to Rajeev's house. When you were not there I decided to come here and leave for Divya's house after taking the address from her." He replied.

"But she is in New York." I mumbled in confusion.

"But the house is here right." He said smiling, making me glare at him.

"Now you know I am here right so please return to Mumbai. I will come after a few days." I said sighing.

"No! I will return with you only." he said stubbornly.

"I am not going to leave you Suhas. I know you can live without me, but I can't. I am that weak in comparison to all of you." I said sitting beside him.

"I can live without you? Are you blind? I couldn't even live for a few hours without you Navya." He said looking at me like I am crazy.

"And that's because I am pregnant. Otherwise, I am sure you will not do something which you did now." I said, getting up again and stood in front of him.

"You are wrong in thinking like that Navya. But first tell me why did you leave me?" He asked frowning.

"Because I am hurt! And I am hurting you too. So I need a break." I replied groaning.

"Why are you hurting me Navya, like you are saying?" he asked with a blank expression.

"Because I feel like I have that right to you. I feel like I have that right to show my anger on you and can tell you anything I want. I feel like you will be there for me, even if I show you my bad side completely. But I shouldn't do that and hurt you like that." I replied holding my head.