7 Whipped Men/Part 2

Wait! I'll get that for you baby." Hyunjin said as he quickly walked over and grabbed the pan. Pouting Jeongin looked at the other with a huff.

"Jinnie I can get it myself, it's not like I don't have arms." Jeongin said as Hyunjin put the pan away in the cabinet.

"I know love, but your hands are still healing." He said softly as he wrapped his arms around the younger,pecking his cheek. Leaning back into the others embrace Jeongin sighed resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"You don't have to feel guilty Hyung, we couldn't have known it was going to happen." Jeongin said as he turning around in Hyunjins hold wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I know, but you could have been killed. I would have never forgiven myself if that had happened." He mumbled, eyes adverting from Jeongins gaze. "But I didn't, I'm still here." The younger said as he stood on his toes placing a kiss on Hyunjins plush lips. Humming he kissed back moving his lips in sync with Jeongins as he reached down to the boys thighs gripping them tightly as he lifted him up.

Jeongin wrapped his legs around the others waist his tounge slipping into Hyunjin's mouth as the other carried him into the bedroom.

Pulling away from the kiss Hyunjin smirked laying Jeongin back onto the bed and caging him in underneath him. "Your so pretty Innie." He praised as he rolled his hips grinding down onto the younger who whined.

"Such a needy baby." Hyunjin chuckled as he slipped his hands under the his shirt that Jeongin was wearing. Rubbing his hands up the others waist he gently placed kisses up the side of his neck as he continued to rile him up.

"Hyung." Jeongin whined rutting his hips up gasping when Hyunjin grinded down at the same time.

"How about we get you dolled up. I got you a present." Hyunjin said as he moved off the younger who's eyes lit up, forgetting about his current hard on.

"You did?" He chirped excitedly as he watched Hyunjin stride over to the closet and pull out a dark red velvet box.  Walking back over he set it on the bed letting Jeongin grab it and open it.

Gasping he ran his fingers over the soft pink material. "I got you a new harness to." Hyunjin said as he pecked the other on the cheek.

"Can I?" Jeongin asked as he pointed toward the bathroom. Smiling Hyunjin nodded, watching as the younger squealed and dashed toward the restroom.

Chuckling he waited for the younger to come back out. He made sure to grab the lube and condoms from the drawer along with a few toys from their special box. When the click of the door caught Hyunjin's ears his head snapped over to see Jeongin shyly peeking his head out. "Jinnie, I can't get the harness on." Jeongin said softly as he looked at the other with red cheeks.

"Come here baby." He said earning a shy nod from Jeongin who slowly made his way out of the bathroom.

Hyunjin swore he could cum from the sight of seeing his baby dressed up cause fuck was he cute. Standing up he walked over taking the harness Jeongin had handed him before crouching down and tapping the youngers thigh. Obediently he lifted his leg watching as Hyunjin slipped on the harness before tightening it. He did the same with the other leg making sure it wasn't to tight before ordering Jeongin onto the bed.

"Ass up." He said glancing back at the younger who did as told. Shyly Jeongin hid his face in the pillows waiting for Hyunjin to do something.

"My pretty Innie." He said as he adjusted himself behind the other who whined. Pulling the lace panties aside he looked at the tiny pink bud lightly blowing on it before watching it clench.