7: Ah, NINO!!!

A/N: Hello, writer here. This whole book is something I've never done really. Romance novels are something I'm new too. Books I write are full of action, death, and in-dep details.

Of course no one dies but I'm an action writer damn-it! I feel like this is the best thing for a Nino chapter so sorry if it seems "unlikely" to happen, but if we're honest, would any of the quintessential quintuplets be "likely"?

That's about it. Read on to understand. I'm really happy people are actually reading this story, it's the first time I've gotten people actively reading and I really want to say thank you to everyone.

TW: Action, Blood

————————————————

POV: Akira

We split up once again. I don't know why but I think they're scared. I mean I bet she's fine. She acts like an asshole but yesterday she sounded sorry she couldn't give me and Uesugi food. I guess she has a heart after all.

She's just a big tsundere. That's it, I must have miss judged her. She's studying on her own, but, is it just because of that character trait, or is it something more?

She did come here, and made dinner, and walks with her sisters, but doesn't talk to me or Uesugi. And if she does she's mean. That doesn't matter. We should try to find her.

Miku: Akira, any luck?

Akira: No, I might look outside.

Miku: Do you want me to go with you?

Akira: No it's fine.

Going outside isn't the smartest. If she did, then she must be long gone. But who knows, she could just be getting some fresh air.

I go outside. The bad thing about this is that it's a mall. These things are huge. She could just be in a changing room and we wouldn't know.

I know I said that I missed judged her and everything, but still, why do you have to run off like that. If I find her, I'm gonna tell her that. To be honest, I kinda always wanted a twin brother. It sounds cool. They seem so alike and different at the same time.

Each sister have a different personality, but they also have something about them that helps you tell them apart my look. Ichika has short hair and is more mature.... sometimes. Nino has two bows in her hair that puts them into some kind of pigtails. Miku always has headphones, but if she didn't her speech pattern is definite and she gets to the point.

Yotsuba has a bow that looks like bunny ears and she is the most active. Lastly Itsuki has these star pins in her hair, but she also has this personality that shows she cares but wants to be cold. She's trying to be a tsundere but she isn't like Nino yet.

Even though they are so different, they all are the same in a way that's hard to explain. If I'm being honest, I'm surprised that I haven't called them the wrong name yet.

Hmm, well she's not standing here. There is multiple exits so I'll walk around. Again she might not even be out here but I still have a feeling that she is out here. I don't even know why!

***

Second entrance, not here. Jeez, I haven't got a call on yet either so that means she's not with someone. I'm not having the feeling she's out her anymore. If she was, she'd be here or the last entrance since that's the way we walked by. I'm starting to get annoyed.

Why is she hiding? I don't want to be on a wild goose chase with this girl. It's getting cold. I might just buy a jacket actually since I don't really have one. I have a winter coat, so it's not good for this weather.