Chapter 66: Tough battle

"Bang!"

The strength of that fist was too strong, almost no one could guard against it. Even Bruce himself after becoming stronger felt that he was helpless to deal with that power with just his own.

"Bruce!" The Black Widow loudly exclaimed, her face becoming very pale.

After all, Bruce was quite strong in her opinion, but she didn't think that there was any way he would be able to deal with the Hulk. Especially in the state the Hulk was in now, he was akin to invincible.

However, just as the Hulk's fist neared his body, Bruce took out his Super-Vibranium shield and used it to block.

"Bang!"

Even with the shield in front of him, Bruce could still feel the terror of that fist. He became akin to a kite with a broken string, flying dozens of meters away before finally smashing into a wall.

The Black Widow froze, as such a blow should take Bruce out instantly! In fact, she wouldn't be surprised if Bruce got killed by that blow, as it was that terrifying.

Apparently the Hulk was also of the same opinion, as his eyes moved away from Bruce and on to Black Widow's body, which made her heart almost explode in fear.

Her physical condition wasn't anywhere near strong enough to be able to withstand Hulk's attack.

"Clunk!"

But in the next moment, Bruce pushed away the residue on top of him and stood up relatively easily in front of the shocked gazes of the Hulk and Black Widow.

"Barton might bring trouble elsewhere, you should leave here first," Bruce said and looked quite calm while doing it, keeping his thoughts to himself and strengthening his grip on the shield in his hand.

It was only now that the Black Widow realized that Bruce had wanted to deal with the Hulk alone all along, which prompted her so say, "But in the state Banner is in, he will kill you!"

She was very worried, as the only one in the Helicarrier in her opinion that could put up a fight against the Hulk was Thor. But regardless of her thoughts and worries, Bruce had his own plans and wasn't doing this because of pride or ego.

"I said leave!" Bruce said once again, his eyes flashing a bit of light.

In the next moment, black metal parts began covering Bruce's body one by one in an instant, making him look like a copy of Iron Man. The process took no more than a second before Bruce was ready once again.

With the black armor on, he looked like a death-god all dressed in black, as the whole armor was glowing and releasing a cold black light.

The Black Widow froze in place, speechless before the Bruce that had undergone his transformation. She had never seen Bruce in that armor, he was like a war machine.

"Okay!" Upon seeing that Bruce had transformed completely, she nodded right away.

Perhaps now that Bruce was in his peak form, he could really deal with the big green monster. After deciding that, she instantly left the place without hesitation.

"Roar!"

After releasing a roar, the Hulk stepped forward, making the cement floor crumble instantly.

"Wham!"

At the next moment, he appeared in front of Bruce and punched out once again.

"Whoosh~!"

Almost as if having predicted that, Bruce's hands instantly shot out innumerable spiderwebs, wrapping Hulk up in a very short amount of time.

This time around, the amount of spiderwebs Bruce had shot out was several times more than he did in his fight with Thor.