Chapter 69: Iron Man's Shock

Everyone present could see what Bruce was doing, but that didn't prevent it from being useful. Whether it be Captain America or Iron Man, they had all failed, and more than once at that.

The reason they were angry however, was because this failure was different from the rest. And Bruce was right, the only way to remedy this was to exact revenge, there was no other way to make up for their mistakes. Moreover, they could avenge Coulson at the same time, killing two birds with one stone.

"We don't know what to do. Our communications are intercepted and all signals are gone. It's impossible for us to locate Loki now." Captain America said, pointing out the biggest problem they were facing now.

Everyone present went silent once again after hearing that. Previously, It was Loki that voluntarily appeared, but now that he had chosen to escape, It would be difficult to find him any time soon.

And the longer they took, the more passive their position would become. This was especially the case when they would have to deal with even more terrifying enemies if Loki opened a rift using the Tesseract.

"Mr. Stark, what kind of a person do you think Loki is, and what do you think are his next plans?" Bruce spoke up, once again at an appropriate time. Before this he had tried to remind Iron Man, but it seemed that Iron Man had not gotten his point.

Regardless, once a person had experienced failure, he would be forced to calm himself down.

"He is an arrogant and egotistical man, he likes flowers and applause. He wants the whole world to take note of his existence. And now that he has the necessary 'materials', the only thing he's lacking is a huge energy source to open the rift... Damn it!"

Iron Man had been talking quite openly while analyzing the questions Bruce had posed, but the more he analyzed, the more he felt that something was wrong. And finally, he realized that he knew where Loki was headed, and that was his Stark building!

The reasons behind the Stark building being the most likely choice for Loki, was because it fit with Loki's character to do so, and it also fit the conditions for opening a rift.

Furthermore, that building was not only Stark property, but it was also the landmark of Stark Industries! How can a man as proud as Iron Man not take action when he came to this conclusion?

Captain America and Fury also got the point, as Bruce's meaning had been very obvious.

"I'll get the men, Fury, give me a plane!" Captain America said, as he stood up and started to make the preparations right then and there.

Following that, the others also began moving. Whereas Bruce stood in place, his face still as calm as ever, which was noticed by Fury and Hill soon afterward.

These superheroes that they were unable to control for the life of them, had been so easily mobilized by Bruce in just a few words, it was needless to say just how surprised they were.

"As the representative of S.H.I.E.L.D. I will also participate in this battle." After saying that, Bruce also left to prepare, leaving only Hill and Fury in the room.

"Mr. Fury, Bruce..." Hill also began to have his doubts about Bruce, because his performance was just too outstanding.

"Let him go." Fury didn't say much. The most important thing now was to unite these superheroes. Only in this way could they solve their current predicament.

Soon after, Bruce and Captain America came to the treatment room. Inside were Hawkeye and the Black Widow, who seemed to be waiting for them.

"I need manpower. Can you come drive the plane?" Captain America solemnly said. After all, Black Widow was strong enough to be eligible to participate in this operation with them, and he did need the manpower.

"I can!" But instead of her, It was Hawkeye who answered. His eyes had returned to their original color, and they displayed his incomparable wrath.

Being controlled by another superhero, and an enemy at that, was shameful to say the least. At this moment, he wanted nothing more than to rip Loki to pieces.

Black Widow looked at the Captain and nodded, signifying that Hawkeye had indeed recovered his mind.

After that, they all set off together, which prompted Hawkeye to ask, "Bruce, Natasha told me that you helped me recover my mind, how did you do that?"

While what he asked may have made him come off as ungrateful and suspicious, it was just his curiosity taking over. He was controlled by Loki, so how could Bruce help him recover? It just didn't make sense to him.

Captain America and Black Widow also looked at him with curiosity, especially since Bruce was able to resist Loki's mind control before, making them very interested.

"This brings up a bad memory for me Mr. Barton, please forgive me but I don't want to think about it." Bruce smiled as he said, making the Black Widow also smile, albeit helplessly.

She hadn't told Hawkeye how Bruce helped him yet, after all, Bruce's way was way too brutal, and she was worried that Hawkeye wouldn't be able to accept it for a while.

With that, Hawkeye decided to stop thinking about it, and he nodded to Bruce with a smile as well.

"Well Captain, you go first. I'll go along with Mr. Stark." After saying that, Bruce turned and left.

Captain America and Hawkeye were left staring at each other, both feeling an inexplicable feeling.

"He is way stronger and more mysterious than we imagined. Let's do what we have to do, he will be there on time." The Black Widow said, not offering any further explanations.

Everything would be revealed in the upcoming war, so it didn't make sense to talk about certain things now. After that, the three of them boarded the plane together.

Meanwhile, at this time, Bruce had made his way over to Iron Man's side, "Hello Mr. Stark, are you ready?"

Iron Man glanced at Bruce, holding the Mark Armor in his hands. He took a look behind Bruce but was surprised when he didn't see Captain America and the others.

"Aren't you going with the others? I can't take you." Iron Man felt that this was weird, so he ignored Bruce.

He took out the controller in his hands, and suddenly, the Mark Armor that was behind him wrapped his entire body inside of it. The process was extremely pleasing, it gave off a strong sense of futurism.

Only Iron Man's head was not yet covered, as he looked at Bruce again, "Bruce, I don't have a way to take you, really. You should go with the Captain and the rest, even though it will be a bit slower."

When he said this, he was extremely proud of himself. With the Mark Armor that he had designed himself, he could do a lot of things that were previously impossible, and It was a one of a kind technology as well, with him being the only one capable of making it.

"I know, Mr. Stark," Bruce said.

Just as he answered, a black suit of armor instantly wrapped around his body. Every part of the black armor looked mysterious, and it had an ancient feeling to it, as well as charm.

Bruce who was wearing the black armor looked just like a god of death. It was as if every part of the armor was created for war.

Iron Man became dumbfounded after seeing this scene, he just couldn't believe it. Just from the exterior he could see that this mysterious black armor was more powerful than his Mark 7 Armor that he had made in the Stark building.

It even seemed as if this black armor was an upgraded version of the Mark 7 Armor!