𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻

— Felix, I need to talk to you. — Hyunjin says, approaching. Minho didn't lie, the prince was in a horrible state, he wore crumpled sweatpants, as if he had grabbed any clothes in a hurry, he didn't have the crown, his hair was a mess and his black eye was horrible.

— I do not want to talk to you. — Felix spat.

— Please, I swear it will be quick.

— I... I'm going to see my horses. — Minho says, quickly leaving.

— I think you better go back to the castle. — Felix was getting out of there, but Hyunjin was faster. He threw himself on the ground and grabbed the younger's leg, he was crying, he looked like a little kid wanting attention. — Hyunjin, what's gotten into you?

— I'm sorry, really sorry. I didn't cheat on you, that princess kissed me out of nowhere, I swear. I may be an asshole, an idiot, a dick, but I would never cheat on anyone, or at least I thought so since I betrayed your trust anyway. — Hyunjin let go of the younger one's leg and looked at him still crying, maybe even more this time. — I just wanted to apologize for everything I did, I approached you with intentions of wanting to know your secret, but when I realized I was already in love, even so I was an asshole. You don't need to talk to me, you don't even have to look me in the eyes, I just need to apologize.

— I need to take care of the cows. — Felix walked away and was leaving, pulling the cow with him, but turned around when he heard his father's voice approaching. — Hyunjin, you have to go.

— But... — Felix interrupts him.

— "But" nothing, my father is coming, leave before he sees you.

Hyunjin approached and placed a kiss on the younger man's forehead before leaving. Lix's dad showed up and Lee pretended nothing had happened a few seconds ago, he just grabbed his cows and walked out normally.

Hyunjin arrived at the castle and was walking towards his room when he heard a noise coming from his brother's room, a crying noise. He got worried and opened the door without thinking twice.. only to find his brother sitting on the floor crying, in front of him was a box, his mother's box.

— Jisung... — Hyunjin sat beside his brother.

— I'm not a Hwang... — Jisung put the letters inside the box and pushed it away, Hyun hugged his brother, letting him cry on his shoulder.

— Where did you find this box? — Of course Hyunjin knew where he found it, but he wanted to know why he took the box.

— I was going to get some old photos to do a school work, so I was looking for them and ended up finding this box, I saw that it had mom's handwriting and I decided to check it... — Jisung says, still crying and hugging his brother tighter. — I'm not your brother, I'm not the king's son...

— Hey, Ji, I don't care about that ok? Yes we are brothers. Mom and dad raised the two of us equally, we grew up together, we played around together, we have some crazy stories together and it won't all go away because of this letters.

— But... If I'm not a Hwang, I won't be able to take the throne one day.

— And that's great, isn't it? You don't even like being a prince anyway. We can talk to dad about this, I'm sure he'll understand your side.

— Thank you, Hyun.

— I'm your brother, I'll always be by your side. — The eldest prince left a kiss on his brother's forehead, who opened a smile and dried off his tears.

— What about you and Felix? Did you talk to him?

— No, I hurt him, of course he wouldn't want to talk to me. I just hope that one day he can forgive me. — Hyunjin pouted sadly and soon decided to change the subject. — What about Jeongin? Did everything work out with him?

— He hit you and you want it to be okay with him? You don't even look like my brother. — Jisung comments laughing.

— Well, I deserved that punch.

— Yeah, you deserved it. But if you ask me, I talked to dad and the principal, they let this one go so yeah, everything's okay with him.

— That's good, I didn't want someone else to be harmed because of me.

— Hey, enough of that stuff. Dinner should be ready in a little while, you go shower and I'll clean up this mess, hurry up. — Jisung pushed his brother out of the room.

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa 」

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」